Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Respect to all who take the time and money necessary to do it right. There are two car shows a year that feature cars from the 50's and 60''s in the park near me. My own personal fav is a 55 chev followed closely by a 67 nova (Chevy II).
My personal favorite was my Fathers F100 with a bench seat with a girl who liked to kiss ☝️

Like this Joe
1696691695483.png

good morning Unca Walt , good to see you on this fine Sabbath Day

i would sure be interested in hearing your thoughts on the current situation this morning over in the holy land , schitt is breaking out all over the world and appears to be getting worse every day…

good morning Unca Walt , good to see you on this fine Sabbath Day

i would sure be interested in hearing your thoughts on the current situation this morning over in the holy land , schitt is breaking out all over the world and appears to be getting worse every day…
we seem to be on the fast track to hell now...I don't see any way around it after what the current administration has done to this once great nation...it was a great nation once upon a time, right...:rolleyes:

ueah I keep forgetting that we live in a law suit happy society

back in the old days the reporter would have just taken his medicin , sucked it up , and went on with his life

no need for lawyers , guns , or money 🤡
Would have been even sweeter if the reporter had have been a black belt.

Latest posts

Back