Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1700654464775.png

Wishing everyone a merry and successful hump this fine Woden's Day!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
coffee.gif

I dropped the old printer and microwave off at the electronics recycle place, which turned out to be to be over the hill and far away in extreme NW.

The Humane society is scheduled to pick up the Jeep today but no fixed schedule yet.

Nothing exciting with the teeth cleaning. I got strokes but no lollypop for a good job!

I harvested the rest of the green tomatoes yesterday. I put some of these in the ripening box, but we will eat the rest green.

Housekeepers due this morning, but I have to stick around because I don’t know what time the Humane Society will swing by, so may go to Grant dawg park instead of Fernhill with Miss Layla this time, in order to be close should they call.

Morning Misfits.
Hope you all have a great day. I'll be getting everything ready for tomorrow. Might be a little cool so I've got to feel my other propane tank to hook up to my forced air heater.
My other tank will be hooked up to my New Turkey fryer. Only thing is I don't like Turkey so we bought a couple nice Chickens.😁
Deep fried chicken is awesome.
Most importantly I have cold beer.🥰 Oh yeah and the family.😁

Morning Misfits.
Hope you all have a great day. I'll be getting everything ready for tomorrow. Might be a little cool so I've got to feel my other propane tank to hook up to my forced air heater.
My other tank will be hooked up to my New Turkey fryer. Only thing is I don't like Turkey so we bought a couple nice Chickens.😁
Deep fried chicken is awesome.
Most importantly I have cold beer.🥰 Oh yeah and the family.😁
Any home made hot rub?

Latest posts

Back