Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of pie. But we have vegans coming so I get to cook 2 dinners one real and on made from plants. I have to bake vegan banana bread next. That is actually good. I tasted it. Wont taste meat that's not meat though. Not hating or anything to each their own. I like real food made from real animals not that faux stuff

The pumpkin pie will get homemade fresh whipped cream piped on top tomorrow once it is cooled and closer to dinner time. Can not do it too early or it will weep.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
your pies brought tears to mine eyes !
I grew up with homemade pies 🌷
I grew up with everything homemade dinner rolls included. I used to make clover leaf rolls but not anymore. I just can’t with my hands so sore from Arthritis. They taste the same so no one really cares except me. I like fancy on Holidays. Christmas will be Prime Rib from either Sam’s club or Albertsons' My favorite meal ever

I grew up with everything homemade dinner rolls included. I used to make clover leaf rolls but not anymore. I just can’t with my hands so sore from Arthritis. They taste the same so no one really cares except me. I like fancy on Holidays. Christmas will be Prime Rib from either Sam’s club or Albertsons' My favorite meal ever
I grew up with a Mother who cooked as well as my Father .
Both of my Brothers are excellent cooks and I know a little :rolleyes:

with a good salad and mashed potatoes and green beans makes my heart do the macarena

I think I'm callin' it a night, Misfits. By this time tomorrow, I'll be in a turkey induced coma.
Joey didn't bother with the instructions I thought he would, so I guess I'll take a shot at it.
Wear loose fitting clothing. Make sure your pocket knife is capable of poking an extra hole or two in your belt in case of emergencies. Anything past a third helping is gluttony, and is to be rewarded with two deserts minimum.
If you're traveling, be safe. G'night fellow Islanders. ☮️

Been baking all day. Pies, pies and more pies. Cherry, blueberry, strawberry, mincemeat for dad and 2 pumpkin. All from scratch. Three are in the oven and one on deck waiting to go in. The last pic is not baked yet.
You go girl!

Wishing everyone a fulfilling pain-free Thanksgiving! May the joy of Thanksgiving be upon you and yours!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
tacoturkey.gif
clap.gif

Mostly clear here, starting at 38F and predicted to reach 51F.

Our old Jeep is now gone to the Humane Society, and Miss Layla christened our new one with her first muddy pawprints.
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif

I think I'm callin' it a night, Misfits. By this time tomorrow, I'll be in a turkey induced coma.
Joey didn't bother with the instructions I thought he would, so I guess I'll take a shot at it.
Wear loose fitting clothing. Make sure your pocket knife is capable of poking an extra hole or two in your belt in case of emergencies. Anything past a third helping is gluttony, and is to be rewarded with two deserts minimum.
If you're traveling, be safe. G'night fellow Islanders. ☮️
Dont let anybody fool you Brother,gluttony is very misunderstood ☝️

You go girl!

Wishing everyone a fulfilling pain-free Thanksgiving! May the joy of Thanksgiving be upon you and yours!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
tacoturkey.gif
clap.gif

Mostly clear here, starting at 38F and predicted to reach 51F.

Our old Jeep is now gone to the Humane Society, and Miss Layla christened our new one with her first muddy pawprints.
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif
As she should Brother ,as she should ☝️
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours🙋‍♂️
( thats me with a new haircut)

I'll be a busy bastard today. Gonna deep fry a few chickens ( don't care for Turkey)and of course the misses will be busy in the kitchen.
Mowed the yard yesterday.
Just going to have my oldest son and his wife and my beautiful little 5yr old granddaughter over today.
Cold beer and Football.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠

Latest posts

Back