Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1700657147923.png

Good morning, Misfits! Started my morning out hectic. Finally dozed off good, the phone rings at 0808, the Old Hen comes running into the bedroom and tells me I/she forgot my 0800 dentist appointment and that was them on the phone wanting to know if I was on my way. I told her to tell them I'd be there in 10 minutes. Got dressed, jumped in the van, and was there at 0818. They were laughing when I came running in the door. They couldn't believe I could go from sleep to there in ten minutes.
Got the new impression done and home. Whew! I hate being late. Only thing I want to be late to is my funeral.

Anyhoo, let the normal day commence! Got a battery to get put into the TJ, got meatballs to cook, a little rearranging to do in the barns, and some deep breathing to do. No rest for the wicked.

Good morning, Misfits! Started my morning out hectic. Finally dozed off good, the phone rings at 0808, the Old Hen comes running into the bedroom and tells me I/she forgot my 0800 dentist appointment and that was them on the phone wanting to know if I was on my way. I told her to tell them I'd be there in 10 minutes. Got dressed, jumped in the van, and was there at 0818. They were laughing when I came running in the door. They couldn't believe I could go from sleep to there in ten minutes.
Got the new impression done and home. Whew! I hate being late. Only thing I want to be late to is my funeral.

Anyhoo, let the normal day commence! Got a battery to get put into the TJ, got meatballs to cook, a little rearranging to do in the barns, and some deep breathing to do. No rest for the wicked.

pace your self Brother ,pace yourself

Got the battery in the Jeep. Getting the old one out was a total PITA. Had to pull every damned aftermarket wire off the clamps. No handle on the Interstate battery, so it's knuckle bruising time wrestling the bugger out. Got a bonus, though. Found the pair of Craftsman needle nosed pliers that I thought were lost and gone forever. Don't know why I didn't look down between the battery and the firewall! Yep, that's where they were for God knows how many miles.
Anyhoo, it's all back together and passed the smoke/fire up test. The world is lovely again. Now, it's time for a short break and then off to the kitchen to get the Swedish meatballs going. Whew.

Got the battery in the Jeep. Getting the old one out was a total PITA. Had to pull every damned aftermarket wire off the clamps. No handle on the Interstate battery, so it's knuckle bruising time wrestling the bugger out. Got a bonus, though. Found the pair of Craftsman needle nosed pliers that I thought were lost and gone forever. Don't know why I didn't look down between the battery and the firewall! Yep, that's where they were for God knows how many miles.
Anyhoo, it's all back together and passed the smoke/fire up test. The world is lovely again. Now, it's time for a short break and then off to the kitchen to get the Swedish meatballs going. Whew.
Easy Popi Easy :)

Been baking all day. Pies, pies and more pies. Cherry, blueberry, strawberry, mincemeat for dad and 2 pumpkin. All from scratch. Three are in the oven and one on deck waiting to go in. The last pic is not baked yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back