Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got 5 to 7 more years yet, i'll be 60 in march.
Diggin retirement (week 5)

Sat on front porch this morn, mid January mild temps no wind, (Thanks Ma Nature)

comfortable with coffee, enjoying W&B as a slow steady snow falls.

Watchin a few cars go buy with peeps on their way to Work..

What a way to start da daze...

1610666212100.png

We( some of the gang here)knows a guy that kills dozens of those Yotes a yr. He sales the pelts.

In the five years I've been hunting them, I only dispatched 3. two at night w shotgun,1 day rifle.
I hunt forests and field edges - in the woods is much more challenging than field.

I don't process them - I know a guy who does so I take him the whole.

Some folks understandably (ranchers,farmers) want to kill every yote they see and consider them
vermin.

I admire the critter because it is so freakin smart and can survive in any environment - including big cites.
I really don't want to shoot them, I just love the hunt. Most times I get busted (wind change) or red light shadow. Carrying them out is fun --- they stink to high heaven - esp the males.

If the nuke bombs drop - I think cockroaches & coyotes will survive.

Diggin retirement (week 5) Sat on front porch this morn, mid January mild temps no wind, (Thanks Ma Nature)comfortable with coffee, enjoying W&B as a slow steady snow falls. Watchin a few cars go buy with peeps on their way to Work.. What a way to start da daze...

Hee, hee, hee, snicker, snark, snort.......................

Smells good in my basement. At least to me....Mrs Pute says it smells like dirty feet??? That isn't what I was hoping for.

I thought someone left a full toilet bowl standing and aging at one grow I visited with Chloe and Gorilla Glue.

i got 5 to 7 more years yet, i'll be 60 in march.

Trust me when I say it will go faster than the last 7 years brother.........

Seven shootings last night, which the police attribute to rising gang violence. Not sure which gangs are battling, but one of the gunfire incidents involved full automatic fire. Isn't that handy along with patriots, leftists, anarchists, and thugs also ripping and tearing? Back to the roaring 20's.

45F @ 88% RH, rain, and predicted to reach 52F.

Alas one of my friends who recently lost his job, with a wife too sick to work at her job, just lost his male dog to cancer and his female has cancer with a prognosis of a few weeks to live. Maybe it's the god's way of telling him he should become a country western song writer.

Another friend from southern OR dropped by for a **** chat over tea and crumpets, and left a nice bragging size THCA rock, as well as some tasty whipped Tangerine live extract concentrate behind for my joy and amazement. I put the rock away to impress my friends and associates with and started my morning off on an upbeat note by sampling the concentrate.

Had a beer and a martini with one of my attorneys to celebrate the ostensible closure of my legal proceeding that began in 2016, at one of McMenamin's pubs, replete with an open air covered balcony using infrared radiant heat to keep it toasty. Good to find such a place exists for small open air social gatherings while distancing during inclement weather

Graywolf , congratulations on closing your court case..... those cyber thieves have some bad juju coming their way

migraine day yesterday , second bad one this year , not off to a good start , nothing got done , 70 mph winds yesterday and today , blew an 8 foot section of my fence down which I’ll repair today , if the fecking winds ever die down....

then is back down in the sewers

anyone ever use PEX plumbing parts?....I like the looks of it , flexible , no 45 or 90 degree parts with cleaner , primer , and glue

looks like I may have to buy some special tools and parts for assembly

OFF to the Salt Mines!

Morning all.

@ Big...hope your migraine subsides.....have some more coffee ....

Making kief today. Seems like I am always running short on something. Amazing how there is always something to do. Keeps me young!

Just remembered it's Fried day! Another weekend is here. I will watch football. Better than watching the (bad) news. I am not watching at all....I may be the last one to know but I will be happier for it!!!

Another wind event today....can't remember it ever being this windy for so many days....makes things miserable.

Another friend from southern OR dropped by for a **** chat over tea and crumpets, and left a nice bragging size THCA rock, as well as some tasty whipped Tangerine live extract concentrate behind for my joy and amazement. I put the rock away to impress my friends and associates with and started my morning off on an upbeat note by sampling the concentrate.
First off - I'm sorry that you live in a warzone. Bastards - they are turning your area into another Chicago.

I must admit - I feel like a babe in the woods - I never heard of a
bragging size THCA rock, so I had to google it.

Shazamm - you got THC Crack!!! I never knew of such a thing.

Smokeable or additive to coffee or tea.

I never did ediibles, I like to smoke. '
I did a few hits of crack many moons ago - with a woman of ill repute I hooked up with.
I was instantly retardo and ready to empty ATM machines to chase that first hit. Thankfully I came to my senses and never took another hit of that crap again. Now I understand why a crackhead can shoot someone for $10.

p.s. - I banged the living shit out of that crack ho and woke up in my own bed - alone.. SUCCESS..
I'd be afraid of blowing up my heart or brain stem by smoking THCA rock - it must be a whack-a-mole hit like crack.
Kief
A few years I ago I was at our camp in upstate NY (a.k.a.Camp Nutty) sittin at the table with my partners in crime/fishing buddies Chris & Randy. We was enjoying W&B and Bloody Marys.
Chris pulls out a little container, opens it up, and asks if I wanted a hit of it.
I replied - Hell No - I don't do heroin.
They laughed and called me a moron - explained it was Kief - and how it was collected.
o.k. - I'll try a hit.
Chris loaded a bowl with bud and sprinkled a generous amount of kief over it.
He handed me the bowl - and said - hold onto your boots Cowboy.....
I took hit....
I swear - I levitated out of the chair about 6 inches. I experienced zero gravity!!!
I can't imagine smoking that while driving or doing anything that requires thought & control.
Best place would be strapped to a recliner chair.
Since then, I was offered a hit a time or two, and I accepted.
But I don't seek it out for regular habit.

I learned something new today TOG.

p.s. if PoPo ever found THCA rock on you, my bet is you will slammed on car hood like a crackhead.

Never leave home with it.

later

Last edited:
Making kief today. Seems like I am always running short on something. Amazing how there is always something to do. Keeps me young!

*** - I was replying to TOG, talking about kief, and your making it today!!!! LMFAO

Do have a contingent of small young Asian girls to gently brush the kief from the buds?

If so - do they walk on your back afterwards.?

Latest posts

Back