Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How we still see our selves How others see us
1610494659243.png
93d84590-0325-0133-5015-0ec273752cbd.gif

I see dead people.

Looks like our handlers are going to open the state back up on Friday. Yeah, I'll believe that shit when I see it. If the bar is open, I'm gonna get a snoot full and play the lottery again. Figure I'm gonna spend the money like this guy:

Tip of the day.

If you get Tubi app (Free Movies & Concerts) on your cable TV check out the Rolling Stones Licks Tour from 2003. This concert is their return to England after world tour and they play on the same day as their first concert there - 40yrs ago to the day.

Damm, they get better & better with age. Solid Stoneage & Jagger Swagger for 2hrs.

later
the Early Morning Stoned Pimp

texted Boo the other day to make sure he was alive and kicking..gonna call Muggles today

Boo is busy with a commercial rental that was vacated in a mess in the middle of the night.

No bro just some Moron that likes to troll.

I had one or more people with the same IP showing up various places stalking me and in trying to track them my attorney hooked me up with a computer forensics guy who told me that you can buy programs that allow you to select where it will be posted from. I had two different names at one IP address and another with the same IP that showed up in Kansas.

Hey guys a brother of mine just joined. His name is 777YANKEE68.He was one of my best Sargent Of Arms in the Junkyard Dawgs MC untill he retired. He is a great guy and loyal brother. Im sure he will post when he looks around. Just dont piss him off or ill give him your address. 😁

Thanks for the warning and welcome brother! Forewarned is fore skinned, as my old boss used to say.

46F @ 74% RH, cloudy, and predicted to soar to 52F.

Progress with a no shots fired day, but arsonist started fire in apartment building, making 22 more people homeless.

Ma Nature pissed with much rain, landslides and flash flooding following fire damage closing the main east west Oregon I-84 freeway .

Dry and cozy here in the lair, where I finished reading the book on Raven studies while listening to the sirens, until I had to go let my new tenant in after he locked himself out.

He noticed a “welcome” pastry and card package on his front porch from the tenant in the other side of the duplex, when he went out to pick it up in his jammies, and the wind blew the door shut.

Fortunately, I live only about eleven blocks away and he was out of the rain on his front porch, but it was still wet, and gusty out, with limbs down and later a major power outage from about 10:00 PM to 3:00 AM.

morning folks, just another day.

Diggin retirement (week 5)

Sat on front porch this morn, mid January mild temps no wind, (Thanks Ma Nature)

comfortable with coffee, enjoying W&B as a slow steady snow falls.

Watchin a few cars go buy with peeps on their way to Work..

What a way to start da daze...

Morning gang. One more plant to harvest today. Smells good in my basement. At least to me....Mrs Pute says it smells like dirty feet??? That isn't what I was hoping for.

I will join you for that beer Hippie. Haven't bellied up to the bar in some time now.

Glad you are enjoying retirement MG. I know I am. Seems normal now....I could never join the rat race again.

Better start thinking about what needs doing today.

yo pimp daddy m4g , save them birds is a good thing

It was a short night:
We called with screaming rabbit for 15 minutes and at the 25 minute mark a big male's eyes came into view - flanking us headed downwind to get a sniff.

My buddy dispatched him at 80 yards via .223 scoped rifle w kill light attachment.
After that, we knew we would have no other chances that night.

Yotes are much smarter than fox.
Fox hunters often take multiples from same spot.
Fox run straight in at target.
Yotes will always try to circle around its prey, to get a whiff.
It can smell a stinking human real easy.

I can't see out of scopes at night. Don't know why I have a Leupold scope rated high for light gathering, its just my eyes can't see through scope at night.
My eye doctor had no straight answer .

So, for night hunting yotes, I use a 12ga shotgun with #4 buckshot
- range for clean kill - 30-35 yards.

It's a fantastic chess game trying to lure a yote that close.
Sometimes it comes down to low volume mouse squeaks.

What a F'n rush... whether I score or not.

Sure beats chasin vain women in bars..

Latest posts

Back