Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
45F @ 75RH, rain with 11 mph winds and predicted to reach 49F.

Getting crazier, with the inmates in charge of the asylum. A homeowner went out to confront two men attempting to steal his car and they shot at him as they ran away. Missed him and hit his 65 year old neighbor woman in her foot while peacefully sitting at home.

The police were called to an close in S.E apartment complex where multiple gunshots were heard and the arrested a guy that was spraying the walls and ceiling of his apartment with an .223 AR 15 with drum magazine. Multiple adjacent apartments hit, but thankfully no people or pets.

An then of course another ho hum 3:30AM shooting downtown, with a man shot in the back and taken to the hospital, but no further information.

Starting to look a lot like the old west here in Portland, with automatics instead of six guns and carbines. Time for our mayor to issue another stern reprimand denouncing the lawless actions.

52F @ 81% RH, rain with 17 mph wind and predicted to reach 57F.

Good thang I kept my foul weather gear and it's still good. It gets a little damp inside during a long brisk walk, but drier than even my long raincoat that leaves me wet from about mid shin down and higher up in a buffeting wind.

A dark nasty beer sounds like a good idea Hippie. Still the breakfast of champions!

Morning, say hi to muggles for me. Wish he would come on here but I think he has found a home at woodies place.

What is going on here today? I go to bed and Hopper has been busy taking out the trash. It's not even garbage day but exception can be made. Whoever you are don't try coming back you are on our radar.

No bro just some Moron that likes to troll.
Screenshot_20210112-065819.png

Hey guys a brother of mine just joined. His name is 777YANKEE68.
He was one of my best Sargent Of Arms in the Junkyard Dawgs MC untill he retired. He is a great guy and loyal brother. Im sure he will post when he looks around. Just dont piss him off or ill give him your address. 😁

Latest posts

Back