Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home. Only thing they can tell for sure is pulled muscle. No pneomonia, labs checked out great. They actually gave me a shot of morphine. Never had that before. I could breath so good. All I could think of was I want to get home and get in bed before this wears off. Unfortunately, didn't quite work out that way. I almost asked for one as I walked out the door but didn't want to sound like a drug head nor did I want to start any new habits. Time we finally got scripts turned back in and home, I am back to square 1. At least they know what it is... I know more about fighting it and getting better. Just su cks. All kids gone for about 24 hours... Saturday, time to sleep. 20 years ago I would have never looked to getting caught up on sleep on a Sat Night.

Home. Only thing they can tell for sure is pulled muscle. No pneomonia, labs checked out great. They actually gave me a shot of morphine. Never had that before. I could breath so good. All I could think of was I want to get home and get in bed before this wears off. Unfortunately, didn't quite work out that way. I almost asked for one as I walked out the door but didn't want to sound like a drug head nor did I want to start any new habits. Time we finally got scripts turned back in and home, I am back to square 1. At least they know what it is... I know more about fighting it and getting better. Just su cks. All kids gone for about 24 hours... Saturday, time to sleep. 20 years ago I would have never looked to getting caught up on sleep on a Sat Night.
Feel better brother , did they say to ice it or warm heat? Or both

• 1 Rest the muscle. When you strain a muscle, stop doing the activity that caused it to be strained. ...
  • 2 Ice the muscle. Icing the area reduces swelling and helps ease the pain. ...
  • 3 Compress the area. Wrapping the site of the pulled muscle can reduce inflammation and provide support to prevent further injury. ...
  • 4 Elevate the muscle. ...
  • 5 Take a painkiller. ...

1705779892987.png

I find if I smash my thumb with a hammer the pain I have tends to go away except for the thumb now.
So true. I tore the bicep muscle away from the arm bone back in my late 30's. Damn thing has bothered me ever since. The other day, I woke up with it going nuts. Hurt so bad I had to pick up my left arm with my right when I wanted to move. Told the Old Hen that there was a silver lining; took my mind off my back.

So true. I tore the bicep muscle away from the arm bone back in my late 30's. Damn thing has bothered me ever since. The other day, I woke up with it going nuts. Hurt so bad I had to pick up my left arm with my right when I wanted to move. Told the Old Hen that there was a silver lining; took my mind off my back.
So true right?

Sick of the darn kittens F’in my weed up. The grandkids can’t or wont shut a door to save their life. I keep the kittens up front. My weed room is off the hallway to the kitchen coming from the front. There is not a door. I have a gate to keep the dogs out. The kittens are so small they fit right through the holes. I went to check because one of the kittens jumped on me and had sticky paws and smelled of citrus and gas. Ticked me right off. Went and found 3 branches broke off 3 different plants only one is even close. The other 2 smh. Can I skin a kitten? Little A hole deserves it. Also it tried digging it up. I hope he didn't pee in it. Little shite.
IMG_2913.jpeg

Latest posts

Back