Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1705792853440.png

1705793207102.png

Don't freak out. hahaha.. I own one too. She is quite the mitch, hates little kids and Mrs. Monkey too. Spends most of the day asleep under our bed and BUT AT NIGHT - she is a top tier major predator. A real serial killer of mice. And no I wouldn't cook or eat her. Just trying to cheer you up @Jan Borrego . Besides, she would probably stink the whole house up for days if we cooked her.

Home. Only thing they can tell for sure is pulled muscle. No pneomonia, labs checked out great. They actually gave me a shot of morphine. Never had that before. I could breath so good. All I could think of was I want to get home and get in bed before this wears off. Unfortunately, didn't quite work out that way. I almost asked for one as I walked out the door but didn't want to sound like a drug head nor did I want to start any new habits. Time we finally got scripts turned back in and home, I am back to square 1. At least they know what it is... I know more about fighting it and getting better. Just su cks. All kids gone for about 24 hours... Saturday, time to sleep. 20 years ago I would have never looked to getting caught up on sleep on a Sat Night.
Morphine solves every Problem. Its not a problem to ask for more before leaving. They dont give it in Thailand easily. When I asked for it, they said "How Do You Know About Morphine"? "You will become an Addict". I told the Doc that I had Kidney Stones and my Doctor in the US uses it. They said "You Have Kidney Stones"? "OK". Rest and get well

Good morning missfits! The smoking lamp is lit, so let's start the morning off on an upbeat note by ravaging the person you woke up next to this morning and sharing a dab.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

It's raining and lots of rain predicted today, which starts at 37F and is predicted to rise to 48F. Still ice and snow on all the sidewalks but hopefully todays rain will disperse it.

Alas, Grayfox's sister with the spinal fracture was without power for three days and lives in the east gorge area, which took the worst beating from the artic blast. So much snow and ice that both her front and back doors were buried or frozen shut. In addition, they live on a hill and their sidewalks and steep driveway was a sheet of ice.

She called us over a dozen times yesterday, sounding heavily medicated, and we were preparing to go get her when the power finally came back on.

The relief was short, as we received another call from her saying she had fallen and was calling 911. It is unclear where it went from there, because 911 didn't see it as an emergency or send help, but I see a note from Grayfox saying that her neighbor may be bringing here today for a stay.

Despite the pains and infirmities of old age, it only takes looking at those who have it way worse, to appreciate what we do have going for us.

That gonna be me to feed our dogs if they don’t change their ways
Dude, fkn same!!
Got up the last few morning to find all kinds of stuff tore to shreds all through my house.....
My wife better get em in line is all i got to say. I didnt want cats, dont like cats, never have, never will, so she better rope em in or they are outta here and someone elses problem. I wont keep animals that destroy my house.

Latest posts

Back