Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some beach front property in Arizona to go along with that Roster.....we will be rich. Where to I sign and how much to we need to fork over to get stated......

DONE TRIMMING. Just in time for the weekend.....

Thinking I need a reward. Just have to figure out what it is I want...any suggestions.

9631107.gif

Last edited:
You would think, but my last dog's mother chased a coyote into the surrounding forest to retrieve a hen it grabbed, only to be surrounded and killed by the rest of the pack.

A friend of mine lost his pooch to a pack of yotes - in a most deceptive manner.
He told me he took dog outside to bathroom - pre-dawn - before he left for work.
Dog was milling around - sniffing a spot out.

Buddy said he heard sounds at end of his long driveway - and so did his dog.
It was the sound of a wimpering dog, then a few quick barks and more wimpers,
his dog bolted down the driveway - would not respond to master's command to stop -
and ran across the country road into the pasture where the other dog was.

Within seconds - he heard his dog screaming and the sounds of the yote pack tearing into it.
He ran into the house, grabbed a gun and flashlight - and proceeded across the road
to find several coyotes bolting from the bloody scene of the crime.

His dog Boom was ripped into a bloody pulp - dead.

Yotes are smarter than your average dog.

One of my errands today is trip to the local hardware store to pick up a kitchen faucet aerator and a couple alligator clips.

I mostly smoke herb from a glass bullet pipe. A couple tokes is all it takes.
But, yesterday I got my mechanically refurbished fishing trip truck out of the shop.

Four new Hankook skins and a bunch of parts, shocks and new fluids all around – the truck feels like new again. So I took it for a “2 Joint Ride” around the Pocono hilltops.

Well, I was blasted & distracted while finishing off torpedo #2, and my big club fingers lost grasp of the roach as I sucked in that last hit..

Bamm – I felt a burning sensation in the back of my throat -coughed like a mofo – saw the Milky Way Galaxy – and found a wet blob (formerly roach) – stuck on the inside of my windshield.

I think I have a 2nd degree burn in the back of my throat – I hate when that happens..

So – I will pick up a couple of poor-man’s roach clips – which will prevent any more burns – and will be a very improbable target for an overzealous PoPo to claim as a piece of paraphernalia.

Then I will smoke another Joint..

When I worked fixing the Dolphin containment tanks at Sea\World Fl, I walk into the trainer and her favorite male dolphin locked in the heat of passion
Boy was she embarrassed, of course I asked her out for drinks.
By the time it came to the 3rd date she was to fishy for me .

hahaha --- as I read that I thought -Man -I bet it smells like fish!!!

New insight as to where the word bust originated.......................

When I worked fixing the Dolphin containment tanks at Sea\World Fl, I walk into the trainer and her favorite male dolphin locked in the heat of passionBoy was she embarrassed, of course I asked her out for drinks. By the time it came to the 3rd date she was to fishy for me .

Read Center of the Cyclone for some insight into Dolphin training.

42F @ 75% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 49F.

Yesterday was a day of puttering and naps to rest up from the previous two days and because it was predicted to rain, but didn’t.

Back to the storage garage again today!

Nice looking bathroom Big. Looks like it was designed for Hobbits. Ha ha!

Hope you feel better giggy! I actually feel pretty good today. Usually takes me an hour or so to work out the kinks.

Will finish trimming today ..... at least this run.

Walt, your technique was employed by many in the 60's. I can't do that any more. Lungs won't take it.

Coyote out back....gotta go and remind it that this a no yote zone....

Dang. I thought I invented sumpin. But, as always, I am the newbie.

Regarding oxygen deprivation -- If you use true discipline, you maintain a steady oxygen level. Each "skip" brings in new oxygen. The difficulty (and if you try this, you'll see it right away) is that since the doctor smacked you on the hiney, you have always breathed in a very different manner.

It is truly difficult to do for one and a half minutes...

What made me think of this (now ancient) technique is the thing I do with the volcano bag. I take a hit from the bag, and put it back in. Then I breathe normally until I want to take another hit/return.

It makes every last bit of the nummy goodness to be used -- and not any of it at all out blowing in the wind.

So what I have re-discovered is pretty much an analog of the bag routine. No Minimum smoke wasted.

The difference is that the skip-breathing thingy is difficult, and a good deal harsher than the volcano. The higher level of wee-waw is notable.

Back to the volcano: Cool, often minty, never harsh. Won-der-ful. And it -- like the single-shot thingy -- is very stingy with weed. <-- To me, this is critical.

With the skip-breathing, each one-fourth exhale will show visible smoke. So my record now is 44

I have jars hidden away buried in the ground, just to lazy to go dig any up half of them I forgot and need to use a metal detector to find them
YOU GUYS ARE KILLIN' ME!!! :eek:

I have a paper napkin in a dish where I load up. I SAVE AND USE ANY DUST!!

And if I drop a tiny flake on the floor, I get down with a tweezer to pick it up.

If you don't even save the roaches... GAAAHHH. First off, that means you were just letting some weed burn for nuffin' as you Bogarted. Never happen at the Chateau.

Sending Ki and commiseration. I've a few more sore spots and places that bleed this morning than usual as well!

Wowza, so is that your working design?

no Sir , I just like the colors and theme...

the floor will be peel and stick tile , obsidian black

black soaking tub

elongated toilet with a wooden seat

simple sink

walls and decor will be a sailboat theme , anchors , shackles , halyards , compass , pilot wheel , seashells

colors will be seafoam green and deep blue ocean blue

61FFE9EE-63FC-4963-AAB7-6ABDF2D59DF5.jpeg
7708E579-E099-4FD6-A6CA-6B26D2110290.jpeg

FA2BD82E-1E3E-4DC5-A795-CA9AA6E14F08.jpeg

Morning. Happy fried day! Speaking of fried I will make hash today.

Another busy day....I just my but but it always seems I am a day behind. I always thought retirement would be spend time in the rocking chair. I don't even own a rocking chair. Spring is just around the corner which will bring more daily chores. Every summer I tell myself I am gonna shut down my indoor grow.....I have to ask myself why I don't......

Big, the bathroom is gonna be nice...like being in the Caribbean.....nice winter project.

Critters out back are pissed that I haven't filled their feeders....maybe they should chip in on the cost of seeds...

Another storm moving in this weekend...we need the snow so no complaints.

Mrs Pute just turned the news on.....I'm going downstairs.

Latest posts

Back