Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
atleast i'm thinking about you hippie, i know how you love these girls.
hippie.jpg

GW Please ask what they are paying for an average sized car lead acid battery
I have about 20 sitting in the back corner of my shop.
I emailed a few places but they never get back Thks

I just bought a new battery for truck..
Advance Auto gave me $12 for core charge (old battery).
Scrapyards around here (PA) pay $8 to $10.

G'Morning, y'all! Well I'm a damn yankee. I went south to Fla from Chicago and stayed. The only thing I miss about Shitcago is the verity of foods...

I lasted through the summer and halfway through one winter in Joliet, Ill. It was too cold for this Okie.

GW Please ask what they are paying for an average sized car lead acid battery
I have about 20 sitting in the back corner of my shop.I emailed a few places but they never get back Thks

I just bought a new battery for truck.. Advance Auto gave me $12 for core charge (old battery).
Scrapyards around here (PA) pay $8 to $10.

I'll inquire locally, but looks like you have your generic answer.

33F @ 82% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 48F.

Well, two pickup loads out of the storage garage. One to the building recycle place and the other to the metal scrap yard. Back again to day for another load of each, and then I need to address the paint and other chemicals that have accumulated, before settling down to sorting through the equipment and toys.

Dang cat!!

For the first time in ten years, Fuzzy snuck out of the house this morning when I went to get the paper in the dark. Zoom! She ran around the side of the Chateau. This was a really bad thing, because there are a lotsa animobiles out in my jungle that would consider her to be edible.

She's got no claws, no fleas, and no fargin sense.

As luck would have it, the temperature is in the 50's, so I could not leave the door she "nosed" open stay that way. So I went to the back and opened the rear screen door, hoping she would discover it and come back in (she has her own private door to and from the rear porch.)

After two cryptograms and a bag of volcano magic fumes, she came meowing up into my lap. I got up and closed the screen door.

Jeez.

Morning Misfits. Warm and windy today, I gotta make some time for a walk in the sun. Been to cold to really get out.

@walt, flag your kitty came back. I lost a cat go a coyote once which instantly turned all my cats to indoor cats. I have coyotes out back every day. I shoot them in the a s s with a pellet gun but the still come by just not as close.

I don't remember you ever being in trouble giggy. As far as the rest f us......

Just sitting here staring out the window....guess I better do something.

On top of being clawless, she is pretty fargin old (12 years) to be going out among the raccoons, otters, foxies, gators, and wild hawgs <-- All of which have appeared on my property over the last 20 years.

Is the cat fat?

I knew a guy - had a 13 yr old cat that weighed 24 lbs.. I called it Butterball - as in turkey.
Biggest couch potato feline I ever had the pleasure of petting.
Guy had to build a ramp so cat could get on couch - too fat to jump.

Latest posts

Back