Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yeah - I forgot ,,,,

Good Morn - ya bunch of misfit micreants!!

up at midnite - days are backwards when you night hunt yotes.. Round two -vs- Wiley at chicken farm.
weather -nice - wind calm - good stand winds...feeling lucky

waiting on intestines to make up their mind before I hit the road:

cause I don't need no stinkin sharts...

35ppve.jpg

@walt, flag your kitty came back. I lost a cat go a coyote once which instantly turned all my cats to indoor cats. I have coyotes out back every day. I shoot them in the a s s with a pellet gun but the still come by just not as close.

We have only indoor cats for that reason. Life expectancy of an outdoor cat in our area was two years before the coyotes moved in. Our light poles are no longer peppered with missing cat signs, so I infer more people have started keeping their cats indoors as well.

Funny how nature cycles. We used to have a lot of wild phesants in this area, but the possums moved in and wiped them out by eating their eggs. Then the raccoons moved in and ate the possums, followed by the coyotes who eat the possums, racoons, cats, rats, et al.

Get a Live stock guardian dog

You would think, but my last dog's mother chased a coyote into the surrounding forest to retrieve a hen it grabbed, only to be surrounded and killed by the rest of the pack.

42F 90% RH, rain, and predicted to reach 48F.

More "unlawful assemblies" (riots with destruction) with one group cornering cops and stealing their bicycle. They also cornered the reinforcements, but according to the news, yet more reinforcements and smoke grenades allowed the "police officers to escape". Oh wow, sure glad they were able to escape without popping a cap is some thug's ass or worse yet, offending their sensibilities.

Except for one strange looking dude who would look at home holding up an anarchist sign, the remaining seven destructive rioters arrested are young pimply faced odd looking pukes about college age, reeking of organization.

Another pickup and a Jeep load of scrap metal to recycle and one load accumulating for the dump. Today looks like rain, so maybe I will take a hauling break and just concentrate on sorting and organization. I figured I would be more stove up the second morning, but fortunately not much worse than usual.

Awright!! I gotta tell y'all my epitome of frugalome. <-- Hey! That actually says "frugal o' me"... Where was I?

Dang. If I can get it out without any more interruptions, I would like to pass on something I am reasonably sure is a new toke method.

I took a teeny (that's Unca Walt teeny, not youse guys teeny) scrawny pea-sized bit of Big-gifted nummy, put it in the -- gifted by Big -- glass one shot thingy. Only about 1/8 inch.

Geez. I am so blasted. This whole page turned into IT language because I hit some wrong key.

OK. I'm back. Sorta. Well here is what I did: Took the single toke that was there. I went into my very best determined mind/breath control, ignoring <-- yeah, ignoring -- air hunger as I practiced the ancient art of SCUBA skip-breathing.

I drew in air forty-one (41) times. o_O 🙃

So wozzat mean, ya say? It means I took 41 mini-hits in 80 seconds.

I double-dawg dare ya to try it. A teeny dot that most of you guys wouldn't even pick up off the floor wuz enough to totally fry yer Unca.

Just thoughta sumpin else: When you first try skip-breathing, do not be discouraged if you cannot do more than ten "skips". It takes practice. But boy! Does it ever increase the kaboom.

My gift to Humanity.

Now go buy my novels, willya?

Hola pincheys...

Hey Unca , if you are using a bic lighter , get rid of it and start lighting your tokes with some bees wax covered hemp string....no butane fumes to breath in...

579ADA30-EE65-48FC-B959-13E10BB53906.jpeg

moar plumbing today , more shiat to float

E31B939F-0762-4155-9002-57B4A7826CA9.jpeg
47E5A138-DAC9-4247-BBE0-173778EA08DA.jpeg
5C32BC78-2853-4954-91F1-BCFFFED869CB.jpeg

Nice looking bathroom Big. Looks like it was designed for Hobbits. Ha ha!

Hope you feel better giggy! I actually feel pretty good today. Usually takes me an hour or so to work out the kinks.

Will finish trimming today ..... at least this run.

Walt, your technique was employed by many in the 60's. I can't do that any more. Lungs won't take it.

Coyote out back....gotta go and remind it that this a no yote zone....

Morning guys. Walt if I had to smoke weed that I kept in my prison wallet, I'd probably toke like that too. Got so much stash, I don't even keep roaches.
One of the advantages of growing your own....I waste more than most people smoke.

morning everybody. got up hurting this morn, i hurt every day but when it is in different places then your not ready for it.

Sending Ki and commiseration. I've a few more sore spots and places that bleed this morning than usual as well!

Wowza, so is that your working design?

One of the advantages of growing your own....I waste more than most people smoke.

And it is remembering what it was like before that makes it ever so much more sweet!

Last edited:
Knowing you , I bet you have tons of it LOL Heck you probably devised a way to turn lead into gold a regular alchemy master. I have the ISO 3 producing only 99% silver won't go over the threshold for Gold yet.

Still working on lead to gold and my secret formula for creating golf balls the size of diamonds has yet to take off, but I've got a uber rich Nigerian princess on the hook who is helping me with my investments, so I expect to turn my gallons of gold, silver, and precious jewels into billions of ultra choice developmental property there in Nigeria, as well as our own Florida Everglades, within weeks.

Don't hold yer breath. I'm still waiting for the prick to send me that 250M he promised.
REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 20-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 30,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Latest posts

Back