Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Hippie, I sure could use a plow. My snowblower can't handle this wet heavy stuff....getting ready to go out as we speak ...
1615834723715.png

Pute, I've bought a lot of shit that was flat out stupid, but the Jeep & plow ain't one of 'em. The older I get, the more I appreciate that rig.

Walt, Angie's gonna start chargin' ya for advertising. 🤪
(*snork*) Well, since I donated the copyright to a group called the SnedekerCousins, and enabled them to make CD's to give out to whoever wants them at cost... and there are no more hardcopies of the book... I'm still broke. 🙃

Pute, I've bought a lot of shit that was flat out stupid, but the Jeep & plow ain't one of 'em. The older I get, the more I appreciate that rig.

The Jeep alone is worth its weight in gold.

32F @ 80% RH, partially cloudy and predicted to reach 55F.

I chauffeured Grayfox back and forth to get her laser eye surgery done and puttered on articles, with plans to continue the latter today. Arm mildly sore from Covid shot but no other issues.

Dabbing C-99.NL from my 2020 harvest and its working good..............

34F @ 85% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 60F.

I finished my EtOH Pro tests and made good progress on an article sharing the results.

A gorgeous day here yesterday and predicted to be so today! The cleaning ladies are also due today, so this morning looks like a splendid time to spend some quality time in Fernhill dog park with Miss Layla socializing and frolicking.

Merry St Patrick's day and a blessing to ya'all!

@GW...thanks for the heads up on St Patrick's day. Good reason for Hippie to drink more beer..green beer this time. This hole city gets drunk on St Patrick's day. I might just join in. Think I will do what Charlie Daniels does....get stoned in the morning and drunk in the afternoon.

Yep, me too. Ain't sure just how many I've got left, so I damn sure ain't gonna waste one.

There once was a girl named Alice,
who used a dynamite stick for a phallus.
They found her vagina in South Carolina,
and part of her anus in Dallas!

Latest posts

Back