Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you had way to much moonshine.

1621540186409.png

GW said, "It is my understanding that the collies were mentally sharper before they bred their skinny brain pans for looks."

So true. I pick on the pup, but I've been told by other collie owners that the borders stay puppies until they hit around five years old, then they sorta wise up. I kinda believe it, as he was around 2.5 before he quit squatting to pee. I call him pitbull head. The pretty collies have that long, narrow look. He's more the working type of dog with a shorter muzzle and a really wide head. **** of a dog. He'd eat you for breakfast if'n you messed with either one of his girls (Pullet and Old Hen).

I was actually referring to the standard Collie, as the Border Collies that I've met were pretty sharp.

45F @ 78% RH, partially cloudy, 2 mph breeze, and predicted to reach 70F.

Whoooa, a roving teen gang brazenly terrorizing SE Portland. Police looking for teens who terrorized Southeast Portland businesses and drivers

A nice drive to Hillsboro yesterday to pick up the aluminum beads from Cascade Scientific and some quality time in the dog park with Miss Layla and friends.

I was actually referring to the standard Collie, as the Border Collies that I've met were pretty sharp.

45F @ 78% RH, partially cloudy, 2 mph breeze, and predicted to reach 70F.

Whoooa, a roving teen gang brazenly terrorizing SE Portland. Police looking for teens who terrorized Southeast Portland businesses and drivers

A nice drive to Hillsboro yesterday to pick up the aluminum beads from Cascade Scientific and some quality time in the dog park with Miss Layla and friends.
This precisely why I carry concealed,
am well armed in vehicle and constantly observe. Last thing to go through their mind will be a 230 grain Federal HST hollow point.

PS: I don't miss to much.

Bubba

I saw an interesting demonstration which showed how the average person can close 21 feet and deliver a fatal stab in about 3 seconds.
They set it up and indeed the knife person was all over him before he could draw.

The answer was to drop on to your back while drawing, knife person has to stop and change direction and that's when gun guy won. Another rolled off to the side and did the same.

Very interesting demonstration.

Bubba

I saw an interesting demonstration which showed how the average person can close 21 feet and deliver a fatal stab in about 3 seconds.
They set it up and indeed the knife person was all over him before he could draw.

The answer was to drop on to your back while drawing, knife person has to stop and change direction and that's when gun guy won. Another rolled off to the side andworld did the same.

Very interesting demonstration.

Bubba
I trained with a world champion knife fighter in a course I had to take
and you are correct , a train opponent in knife fighting can in fact do just what you say. Scary shit how he killed every member of the class.

Latest posts

Back