Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1621338046320.png

does the road look like this?

Drive safely.jpg

Sure, I'm not complaining. There are too many of those countries, it scares the sh-- out of me. Like I thought Brazil was bad, but India... AIDS came out of Africa and even now we don't have a real cure. We are living in dangerous times and I am unsure whether most understand just how dangerous. Maybe I should read less News? I don't even watch it on TV it's too depressing!

I stopped watching the news when they became activist instead of journalist and started stirring the s*** instead of simply reporting it. What they don't report is more telling than what they do....................

so, Chicago is releasing 1K feral cats to help get rid of the rat problems .. their mayor says.... 3rd world stuff

Not out of line with other deeply profound things Chicago's "light on her feet" mayor has said and done, and look at how splendidly the city operates.................

47F @ 79% RH, cloudy, and predicted to reach 61F.

A laid back day yesterday reading and catching up on naps, but a water leak to repair at one of the rentals this morning. Still waiting for parts to be delivered to finish my test sled.

so, Chicago is releasing 1K feral cats to help get rid of the rat problems .. their mayor says
3rd world stuff

No no no, patwi! Not 3rd world... it's Country!
EACH VERSE MUST BE SUNG IN A SINGLE BREATH

I know an old lady who swallowed a fly.
I don't know why she swallowed a fly...
Perhaps she'll die.
♫ <-- This equals "de dum de dedum de dumdum de dedum" Got it?♫
I know an old lady who swallowed a spider
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her.
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly.
But I don't know why she swallowed the fly...
Perhaps she'll die.

I know an old lady that swallowed a bird
Whoever heard of swallowin' a bird?
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider
Perhaps she'll die.

I know an old lady that swallowed a cat
Imagine that -- she swallowed a cat.
She swallowed the cat to catch the bird,
Perhaps she'll die.

I know an old lady who swallowed a dog
What a hog, to swallow a dog.
She swallowed the dog to catch the cat,
Perhaps she'll die.

I know an old lady who swallowed a goat
Just opened her throat and swallowed the goat.
She swallowed the goat to catch the dog,
Perhaps she'll die.

I know an old lady who swallowed a cow
I don't know how she swallowed a cow.
She swallowed the cow to catch the goat,
She swallowed the goat to catch the dog,
Perhaps she'll die.

I know an old lady who swallowed a horse.
She's dead, of course.
🎶

My kids useta like me to sing that... 'cause by the time you get to the penultimate verse, you'd better be ready.

Aw jeezumcrow. Did you just see me use "penultimate" in a sentence??!!

Sorry. I'm high as a ninja's grappling hook. Without too much thinkin' it makes me viduous and yemeles.

so, Chicago is releasing 1K feral cats to help get rid of the rat problems .. their mayor says

3rd world stuff
I hope they are big cats. I've seen rats I thought was a big possum at first. They can get scary big, and chew through about anything. Feral cats? They should release guys with suppressed .22 rifles and night vision! Why abuse the poor kitty cat for Pete's sake.

Bubba

My dog just Petanultimated across the floor

Sometimes known as steaking...........

42F @ 84% RH, rain, and predicted to reach 58F.

I replaced the bathroom sink drain at one of the rentals. It appears that someone used drain cleaner that ate the pipe out, but current tenant says it wasn't them. I replaced it with PVC to prevent it from happening again.

Hee, hee, hee, still waiting for test sled parts, but in discussing cooking with one of the leaders at Skunk Magazines Regenerate Earth forum, I learned he cooked sous vide style using copper beads instead of water. I've decided to try that technique using aluminum beads and Cascade Sciences kindly agreed to supply the beads for my experiment. I plan to use the electric soup pot for the heat, that I used to develop the Mk I through Mk III Terpenators. The Goodwill score that just keeps on giving...........

Sometimes known as steaking...........

42F @ 84% RH, rain, and predicted to reach 58F.
'tget
I replaced the bathroom sink drain at one of the rentals. It appears that someone used drain cleaner that ate the pipe out, but current tenant says it wasn't them. I replaced it with PVC to prevent it from happening again.

Hee, hee, hee, still waiting for test sled parts, but in discussing cooking with one of the leaders at Skunk Magazines Regenerate Earth forum, I learned he cooked sous vide style using copper beads instead of water. I've decided to try that technique using aluminum beads and Cascade Sciences kindly agreed to supply the beads for my experiment. I plan to use the electric soup pot for the heat, that I used to develop the Mk I through Mk III Terpenators. The Goodwill score that just keeps on giving...........
Well they don't get MethHead teeth from the Sudafed LOL Nasty drain cleaner

Haven't a clue...

Latest posts

Back