Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm climbing in here to make y'all's day.

BIG FARGIN NEWS:

MySonTheDoctor just got offa the phone with Herself and Your Humble Obdn't &tc.

"Daddy, I am the head doctor on the C19 floor at the hospital. I have not lost one patient -- even your age -- to COVID. We are treating it successfully."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Scooter ain't the fargin grapevine... he's the grape.

THE ABOVE SAID, PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION:

11,940 dead, 618,648 injuries, 1175 miscarriages from jab.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/c...-unborn-babies-dead-following-covid-19-shots/

Do your own arithmetic, folks. Take the jab and die now or when the blood/brain crossovers are complete. Or get the fargin flu, and go get better.

Bitchin' tough choice.

I'm climbing in here to make y'all's day.

BIG FARGIN NEWS:

MySonTheDoctor just got offa the phone with Herself and Your Humble Obdn't &tc.

"Daddy, I am the head doctor on the C19 floor at the hospital. I have not lost one patient -- even your age -- to COVID. We are treating it successfully."

Scooter ain't the fargin grapevine... he's the grape.

THE ABOVE SAID, PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION:

11,940 dead, 618,648 injuries, 1175 miscarriages from jab.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/c...-unborn-babies-dead-following-covid-19-shots/

Do your own arithmetic, folks. Take the jab and die now or when the blood/brain crossovers are complete. Or get the fargin flu, and go get better.

Bitchin' tough choice.

good news Unca......what protocols is scooter running at the hospital?..ivermectin , hydroxychloroquine , etc etc?

Moving on to some important information that is supposed to satisfy my imagination

Brothel Candles, popular in Europe between 1880 and 1905 - old box of match candles, this type was used in brothels as a timer, once the wax is consumed, the loving session ends ...

I might make it to about half a candle

F7D22678-B4AE-44AA-B661-F69B2C55FAC8.jpeg

So you got the big guy, I bought a vintage one from ebay and it is old school construction , even I can not break it.

Yup, like that and as it turns out, not rigid enough to press blackberries berries through a filter cloth.

@Tattered Old Graywolf GW did you ever figure out just what good there was to the Dr Gold's ISO3 I have mine sitting in a box still. used it once and not happy with results. Did you ever try to make RSO with the test unit he furnished you guys? Sorry if I asked this before . my mind is starting to wonder.

My mind has always wondered too brother Roster. Life is a puzzlement!

Yeah Carla and I tested the ISO-3 and Carla tested the ISO-4. Thank you Bubba for sharing links!

Dave Golds Isomerizers all worked to produced an RSO type concentrate, and his isomerization process works. Consider that at the time he invented the Isomerizer, that most of the available weed was high CBD, so they boost to D8 THC was more noticeable. A good idea fixed in time.

With the old Iso2, the extraction mode worked well. Too well. IIRC it held about 1/4 pound. His method at the time was to get weed in the basket, and pour boiling water through it, coffee filter in bottom of basket. Then water squeezed off, and weed dried in low heat oven. Back into basket, add bottle of everclear run cycle. At the end, the alcohol was very dark, the weed was no longer green, sort of tan colored. It stripped everything out. Then you ran the isomerization (reagent grade pure sulfuric acid was included with the kit no less!

The article talks about the Isomerization process, and the results of cbd rotating to thc. I learned about this process studying the American Journal of Chemistry, where the process and results were detailed. When I saw the iso2, I snagged one immediately. Since Then isomerization process has been rattling around in my head again. For fairly cheap, one can buy grams of CBD.....Bubba

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm continued....I may be on to something.

10.4 Isomerizing (graywolfslair.com)

Bubba

To sidestep the chlorophyll pickup, we did a QWET extraction and used the ISO-3 for recovery.

Lots of hemp folks have recognized the potential for rotating CBD to D8 THC and laws are being written or enforced at different locals, to make it illegal to do so. Leave us not forget the taxman...........

Yoop and I have a buddy that still uses his machine. Must work 'cause he's been using it for decades.

Not much on one to wear out besides lightbulbs, though continued isomerizing might be hard on the 300 series stainless. 316 tolerates up to about a 20% solution, but we've done all our own isomerizing in glass.

Ain't gotta cut it. It stops by its self.

Due to my more kinky biracial genes that blessed me with copious wavy hair about as kinky and unruly as the lead singer in the song, I keep mine cut relatively short and shave the hair growing on and out of my ears.

May flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

And stand guard as you peacefully slumber.

Moving on to some important information that is supposed to satisfy my imagination

Brothel Candles, popular in Europe between 1880 and 1905 - old box of match candles, this type was used in brothels as a timer, once the wax is consumed, the loving session ends ...

View attachment 276322

Maybe a shorter skinnier candle brother Big??

61F @ 77% RH, gorgeous with 7 mph wind, and predicted to reach 93F.

Alas as violence increases, Portland can't find enough police applicants to fill anti-violence unit following walkout and wonder why.

Fun playing with the test sled! I macerated a half gallon of dark red cherries and tried to filter them, but alas they wouldn't even pass the filter screen, much less any membranes. I ended up squeezing them through a tee shirt rag and my guess is they still won't pass the 100 micron screen that came with the filter plate and neither did the wild blackberries, which I processed a stumble at a time.

I first tried to press the blackberries through a bedsheet filter using a commercial potato ricer, but alas didn't have enough leverage to fully crush even a half cup of berries using the potato ricer, soooo I smashed them all up with a potato masher and tried to pull them through my vacuum filter screen, again finding it blinded almost immediately, so again resorted to pressing by hand as well. For any further experiments requiring pressing, I will dig out my glycerin tincture press and pick up some new stainless dishes to replace the missing ones.

But to the experiments at hand, I now have about a half gallon of cherry juice with fine pulp and a quart of blackberry juice ready for further processing, as well as a half gallon of blackberry pulp split into two jars. I added 190 proof ethanol to one jar to leach out the remaining flavonoids and terpenes, and a mixture of water and 190 proof in the other for the same purpose. The important part is that I didn't do anything to rupture the seeds, which add a ghastly taste of their own when you do.

My chef friend with more refined taste buds than me is dropping by today to assist with enhancing the blackberry juice flavors and after another filtration I will be reducing the pulp extracts to remove the alcohol and most of the water for a taste comparison of the two.

My friend tells me that blackberry flavors are brought out by adding sugar and a slight bit of lemon juice, which is what we did last time we went blackberry picking together and it was so good that we drank it all over ice mixed with seltzer water.

Last edited:
Maybe a shorter skinnier candle??

Alas as violence increases, Portland can't find enough police applicants to fill violence unit following walkout and wonder why.

Fun playing with the test sled! I macerated a half gallon of dark red cherries and tried to filter them, but alas they wouldn't even pass the filter screen, much less any membranes. I ended up squeezing them through a tee shirt rag and my guess is they still won't pass the 100 micron screen that came with the filter plate and neither did the wild blackberries, which I processed a stumble at a time.

I first tried to press the blackberries through a bedsheet filter using a commercial potato ricer, but alas didn't have enough leverage to fully crush even a half cup of berries using the potato ricer, soooo I smashed them all up with a potato masher and tried to pull them through my vacuum filter screen, again finding it blinded almost immediately, so again resorted to pressing by hand as well. For any further experiments requiring pressing, I will dig out my glycerin tincture press and pick up some new stainless dishes to replace the missing ones.

But to the experiments at hand, I now have about a half gallon of cherry juice with fine pulp and a quart of blackberry juice ready for further processing, as well as a half gallon of blackberry pulp split into two jars. I added 190 proof ethanol to one jar to leach out the remaining flavonoids and terpenes, and a mixture of water and 190 proof in the other for the same purpose. The important part is that I didn't do anything to rupture the seeds, which add a ghastly taste of their own when you do.
GW
Your handy as he ll why not build a fruit press
https://www.vevor.com/products/vevo...61f6f664044801372c0f9&utm_content=Ad group #1
GW
www.vevor.com

Vevor Wine Presser Grape Press For Wine Making 3.5l Fruit Tincture Press Machine
Features & Details [FOOD-GRADE SUS MATERIAL]- For providing you with the original flavor of the juice or wine, food-grade stainless steel is adopted on this manual wine presser, featuring security and rust & wear resistance. If you want to obtain a higher juice yield and reduce waste, it would...
www.vevor.com
www.vevor.com

View attachment 276322

You'll need the whole box if you see me in my sheer red dress and endless pearls!

Maybe a shorter skinnier candle brother Big??

Alas as violence increases, Portland can't find enough police applicants to fill anti-violence unit following walkout and wonder why.

My chef friend with more refined taste buds than me is dropping by today to assist with enhancing the blackberry juice flavors and after another filtration I will be reducing the pulp extracts to remove the alcohol and most of the water for a taste comparison of the two.

My friend tells me that blackberry flavors are brought out by adding sugar and a slight bit of lemon juice, which is what we did last time we went blackberry picking together and it was so good that we drank it all over ice mixed with seltzer water.

Used to pick wild blackberries by my little lake and made many pies with homemade crust. Those were the sweet days. Sadly, something slowly killed off the wild berries. I think it was the demise of wild honeybees.

GW
www.vevor.com

Vevor Wine Presser Grape Press For Wine Making 3.5l Fruit Tincture Press Machine
Features & Details [FOOD-GRADE SUS MATERIAL]- For providing you with the original flavor of the juice or wine, food-grade stainless steel is adopted on this manual wine presser, featuring security and rust & wear resistance. If you want to obtain a higher juice yield and reduce waste, it would...
www.vevor.com
www.vevor.com
Wonder if that press would double as a rosin press.....

Bubba

Latest posts

Back