Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like boy balls to me.
Could be Dr Grinspoon it grows weird like that
1627666263543.png

75F @ 53% RH, partially cloudy with 6 mph wind and predicted to reach 86F.

More digging and have exposed the trunk line at another location to install an isolation valve, which I will endeavor to pick up today.

I ran a cleaning run of 190 proof through the sled yesterday and am ready for experiments today. I have the sweet dark cherries defrosted and ready for experiments today, and after breakfast out with Grayfox and my chef friend, we will head to Oak Island and pick wild blackberries for my following flavor concentration experiments.

rise and shine.jpg

Morning Misfits, with all the rain I am gonna put down fertilizer and revive on the grass today. Need to time it between storms so I can get everything off the driveway....will stain the cement.

Will also do a dry trim on a Mamosa. First time growing this strain....looking forward to see how she turns out.

It is shatterday so I'm hoping there is some good MMA fighter on tonight. All that will make for a good day.

Good morning, friends. Trying to attempt a manicure ala late hubs. He could wield a pocket knife like no other. I'm trying to follow his example. I have a very sharp German pocket knife, classic nail clippers and German diamond nail file. Wish me luck! Oh, and a new pair of pro cuticle clippers.

Last edited by a moderator:
66F @ 74% RH, partially cloudy and predicted to reach 89F.

A series of new wild fires set by lightening.

Breakfast out with Grayfox and NM, before heading out to Oak Island and picking wild blackberries and watching he Blue Herons fish.

I picked up a commercial potato ricer and plan to use it to press the berries. I dug an old bed sheet out of the rag box and ran it through the washing machine to make filter cloths out of today for pressing.

Breakfast out with Grayfox and NM, before heading out to Oak Island and picking wild blackberries and watching he Blue Herons fish.

I picked up a commercial potato ricer and plan to use it to press the berries. I dug an old bed sheet out of the rag box and ran it through the washing machine to make filter cloths out of today for pressing.
No Idiots have a shoot out?

So you got the big guy, I bought a vintage one from ebay and it is old school construction , even I can not break it.
1627818219994.png

Mine looks like this but still in great shape
1627818299873.png

@Tattered Old Graywolf GW did you ever figure out just what good there was to the Dr Gold's ISO3 I have mine sitting in a box still. used it once and not happy with results.
Did you ever try to make RSO with the test unit he furnished you guys?
Sorry if I asked this before . my mind is starting to wonder.

@Tattered Old Graywolf GW did you ever figure out just what good there was to the Dr Gold's ISO3 I have mine sitting in a box still. used it once and not happy with results.
Nice site, I had one of those Iso2 machines in the 70's. Lot of oil made. Sort of Star Trek looking device. I also have his little book on making hash oil, little blast from the past.

ISO-3 By D. Gold | Skunk Pharm Research

16.2.2 Testing D Gold's ISO-3 (graywolfslair.com)
Bubba

Last edited:
With the old Iso2, the extraction mode worked well. Too well. IIRC it held about 1/4 pound. His method at the time was to get weed in the basket, and pour boiling water through it, coffee filter in bottom of basket. Then water squeezed off, and weed dried in low heat oven. Back into basket, add bottle of everclear run cycle. At the end, the alcohol was very dark, the weed was no longer green, sort of tan colored. It stripped everything out. Then you ran the isomerization (reagent grade pure sulfuric acid was included with the kit no less!

The article talks about the Isomerization process, and the results of cbd rotating to thc. I learned about this process studying the American Journal of Chemistry, where the process and results were detailed. When I saw the iso2, I snagged one immediately. Since Then isomerization process has been rattling around in my head again. For fairly cheap, one can buy grams of CBD.......hmmmmmmmmmmm

Bubba

With the old Iso2, the extraction mode worked well. Too well. IIRC it held about 1/4 pound. His method at the time was to get weed in the basket, and pour boiling water through it, coffee filter in bottom of basket. Then water squeezed off, and weed dried in low heat oven. Back into basket, add bottle of everclear run cycle. At the end, the alcohol was very dark, the weed was no longer green, sort of tan colored. It stripped everything out. Then you ran the isomerization (reagent grade pure sulfuric acid was included with the kit no less!

The article talks about the Isomerization process, and the results of cbd rotating to thc. I learned about this process studying the American Journal of Chemistry, where the process and results were detailed. When I saw the iso2, I snagged one immediately. Since Then isomerization process has been rattling around in my head again. For fairly cheap, one can buy grams of CBD.......hmmmmmmmmmmm

Bubba

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm continued....I may be on to something.

10.4 Isomerizing (graywolfslair.com)

Bubba

Latest posts

Back