Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
66F @ 64% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 97F. Air quality still good.

I got my tooth implant replaced and spent the rest of the day in pain. Oxycodone didn't help, so I ended up using an ice bag to keep it toned down. The implant area is still angry this morning but no longer raw.

My regular dental cleaning this morning and then it is back to digging for my sprinkler leak.

1627558599297.png

Good morning misfits. How about a session of "wake 'n bake" ? Ready or not, let's do it. Puffin' 'n Passin'.

All I have is a lousy Diet Coke. Oh well, I'm soothed to see my plants are looking good. I can wait a few more weeks. I don't have anything to smoke it in right now anyway. Located a good smoke shop up the highway, want to get a bong.

Remember the days when a toilet paper roll with a pierced aluminum foil bowl worked in a pinch?

All I have is a lousy Diet Coke. Oh well, I'm soothed to see my plants are looking good. I can wait a few more weeks. I don't have anything to smoke it in right now anyway. Located a good smoke shop up the highway, want to get a bong.

Remember the days when a toilet paper roll with a pierced aluminum foil bowl worked in a pinch?
Any pics of the buds

Skyborg is a transferable suite of autonomous capabilities paired with teamed, autonomous, low-cost platforms to enable expeditionary operations that can generate massed combat power with minimal logistical footprints; delivering a future Air Force which can deter, blunt and defeat peer adversaries. Skyborg has been designated as an Air Force Vanguard program to rapidly deliver transformational capabilities to the Department of Defense by marrying technology from the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) and industry with a transition partner from the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center. This early pairing enables an accelerated transition from technology development to operational fielding of the first Skyborg-enabled system.

Latest posts

Back