Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my faith in the younger generation reinstalled today. My cable box has not worked in a month. Called Commie-Cast, and they scheduled a service appointment for today. Told me I was expected to wear a mask while the tech was here and to remain 10 feet away from them at all times, and that if I refused to wear a mask, I was expected to not be in the same room. Yeah, right. Young fella (could be as young as late 20s to as old as mid 30s) showed up at my door, no booties and no mask. I told him I wasn't vaccinated and wasn't wearing a mask. He said he didn't have a problem with it as long as I didn't have a problem with him being the same.
Did a quick look at the equipment, swapped a few wires around, and figured out one of the HDMI wires had gone bad. Went out to his van and came back with two, replaced the one to the box and one to the sound bar and said that they "burn out" now and then. Didn't cost me a cent.
On his way out, he commented that he liked my flag. My brothers on here know exactly which flag he was talking about.

Busy with additions... got plenty of "Abono de borrega." (Sheep shit), You could have pasteurised it a bit, guys! The greenhouse is so stinky I can hardly stay there. The dog rushed in and began smelling all the pots enthusiastically. "Man, this is good shit!" So I've added some wood ash from the pizza oven too.

Just got my faith in the younger generation reinstalled today. My cable box has not worked in a month. Called Commie-Cast, and they scheduled a service appointment for today. Told me I was expected to wear a mask while the tech was here and to remain 10 feet away from them at all times, and that if I refused to wear a mask, I was expected to not be in the same room. Yeah, right. Young fella (could be as young as late 20s to as old as mid 30s) showed up at my door, no booties and no mask. I told him I wasn't vaccinated and wasn't wearing a mask. He said he didn't have a problem with it as long as I didn't have a problem with him being the same.
Did a quick look at the equipment, swapped a few wires around, and figured out one of the HDMI wires had gone bad. Went out to his van and came back with two, replaced the one to the box and one to the sound bar and said that they "burn out" now and then. Didn't cost me a cent.
On his way out, he commented that he liked my flag. My brothers on here know exactly which flag he was talking about.

Good post, give everybody a chance......ya never know. I have said...I like everybody until they don't like me.

Busy with additions... got plenty of "Abono de borrega." (Sheep shit), You could have pasteurised it a bit, guys! The greenhouse is so stinky I can hardly stay there. The dog rushed in and began smelling all the pots enthusiastically. "Man, this is good shit!" So I've added some wood ash from the pizza oven too.
That might be just a bit hot...watch close.

Good post, give everybody a chance......ya never know. I have said...I like everybody until they don't like me.

1627251255257.png

i

@GW....I have watched you chase that ghost in your system for to long. I now feel it is necessary for me to chime in and solve your problem. It is a simple fix and I actually feel silly having to solve your problem for ya. If you don't mind my advise.....one word will do the trick. Are you ready....I can hardly stand the suspense. All you have to do is.......MOVE!!

Good idea!

Just got my faith in the younger generation reinstalled today.

You gotta pick and choose..........

Roster, I assume that dog symbolizes you. How come you have "I JUST PUMPED THE NEIGHBORS CAT LOOK ON YOUR FACE?"....... leave me out of it....

Roster looking for love in all the wrong places.................

61F @ 74% RH, partially cloudy with 5 mph wind, and predicted to reach 89F.

Lots of digging yesterday, but I didn't find the vault or leak, bud discovered a pretty solid root mat in the front and side garden, down to about a foot. It sure makes digging difficult.....................

Off to the dentist this morning to deal with my broken implant stud.

Easter bunny.gif
horse-rape.jpg
Monkey with cat.jpg

Latest posts

Back