Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been working in the yard all day. Not so hot but humid....I need a shower.

giphy.gif

Dang! I knew it you use to be a Rocket Scientist for NASA LOL Now question, Does the pressure use to make button have anything to do with making them more potent in strength or just as a storage -carry benefit?

I created it for the medical cannabis patients that were in dire need of donations during the period between last years outdoor crop harvest, and the current year when donations dry up and what is left is low grade.

What grinding and pelletizing did originally was to allow us to smoke low grade weed that would otherwise be just too too harsh to smoke. It produces a really smooth smoke even with poor grade material. Indeed I pelletized and smoked fan leaves just to show it could be done and to see exactly what the effects would be.

Where it led of course was to use premium material that we shaved off and crumbled like hash, that was both smooth and kick ass. Not to be out done of course, we ended up using premium material soaked in QWET honey oil, which we called Super Cannabuttons.

The grinding and pelletizing was my idea, but Super Cannabuttons were spurred by Larry S. Todd's book, Dr Atomics' Marijuana Multiplier.

Been working in the yard all day. Not so hot but humid....I need a shower.

Good man! If I could last all day digging I would have been done a long time ago, but digging through all the root mass and ground cloth in this heat kicks my ass in less than an hour, so I just keep at it and isolate one section at a time. So far haven't found the water leak in my sprinkler system, but I've isolated it down to about a 15' square area and am back to digging today.

62F @ 76% RH, gorgeous, and predicted to reach 92F.

I reduced my blackberry pulp extraction using ethanol and water down to essence and it is absolutely stellar. Perhaps the best I've ever tasted.

Alas, so sad that it took so much effort to get this far and there isn't more of it......................... I'm considering buying a $40 flat of farm grown blackberries and digging out my press to make a larger batch, but should probably try just a single carton first to see how the wild and farm grown blackberry flavors compare.

Cleaning ladies due today, so no more indoor sports until this afternoon.

One of the renters lost hot water and I found the tank temperature cranked up full blast and the over temp switch tripped. I cranked the temperature back down and am waiting to see if that fixed it or if I need to replace the tank.

I removed a light fixture from another rental that was unused and broken plus got a complaint of mold in the shower and request for interior paint. The mold if from them not keeping it clean, but they've been renting for 15 years, so the request for paint is legitimate and I've called for bids.

68F @ 71% RH, partially cloudy and predicted to reach 88F.

One shooting and our extreme left city commissioner is suing the city over a hit and run incident that she was falsely accused of, and Portland is fed up with street racing and is wisely planning to address it by passing an ordinance against it.

Cleaning ladies yesterday so we headed to Fernhill park with the pup for the morning and then I dug in the garden until I had all the fun I could stands, but still didn't find my leak. I have to be within 10 feet of it as we speak but no joy thus far.

68F @ 71% RH, partially cloudy and predicted to reach 88F.

One shooting and our extreme left city commissioner is suing the city over a hit and run incident that she was falsely accused of, and Portland is fed up with street racing and is wisely planning to address it by passing an ordinance against it.

Cleaning ladies yesterday so we headed to Fernhill park with the pup for the morning and then I dug in the garden until I had all the fun I could stands, but still didn't find my leak. I have to be within 10 feet of it as we speak but no joy thus far.
I saw guys marking water lines yesterday and they were using a tone attached to the pipes and then a detector to find lines marked with the tone.

I saw guys marking water lines yesterday and they were using a tone attached to the pipes and then a detector to find lines marked with the tone.

Good idea, I ordered one for tomorrows delivery and am taking today off digging. If the leak isn't at the valve, I'll cut in a valve there and narrow it down further.

2019 Flu deaths: CDC estimates up to 62,000 people

2020 Flu deaths: 646 people

Any questions?

Fox News

CDC urges labs to use COVID tests that can differentiate ...
CDC urges labs to use COVID tests that can differentiate from flu
There were 646 deaths relating to the flu among adults reported in 2020, whereas in 2019 the CDC estimated that between 24,000 and 62,000 people died from influenza-related illnesses.
Thats because a large number of the reported Covid deaths were actually the Flu. Bunch of lying ass mother fkers in our Government.

Howdy ya fargin misfits. Outside working today. First yard work and then into the garden. Hot and humid....why couldn't I have done this before the heat moved in. Eyes are stinging from sweat and pretty much soaking wet. When it is all said and done here is the result.

IMG_20210805_131857181_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210805_134113972_HDR.jpg

Still no maters. Was hoping for this week......Slow year for them.Waiting......

I would have posted this in the "garden" thread but nobody seems to go there. If I take the time to go pick and clean this stuff I want your sorry asshats to see it.

Latest posts

Back