Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tmid2wihdrfx5ptu0ion.gif
That is astonishing, ROST!! You instantly found a perfect example of my mornin's start!! How you do these things amazes me.

That guy had it easier, though. He had sumbody to hold the ladder, and fur guys to carry off his body. I wuz alone (herself was still getting nonnie-nonnie). He landed just about the same way I did -- outa control.

That is astonishing, ROST!! You instantly found a perfect example of my mornin's start!! How you do these things amazes me.

That guy had it easier, though. He had sumbody to hold the ladder, and fur guys to carry off his body. I wuz alone (herself was still getting nonnie-nonnie). He landed just about the same way I did -- outa control.
Glad you did not break a hip
That would have sucked ,

Ouch. That left a mark.

Bubba

Great movie. Most Sicilians I've known would have likely dished out the same, just not that elegant. Dennis Hopper...Blue Velvet, Rivers edge, Apocalypse now, and Easy rider... so many great ones....I read an interview where he stated that all the drugs eaten, smoked and snorted in easy rider where all real drugs. They really did look like they were tripping during the brothel/graveyard scene!

Bubba

Great movie. Most Sicilians I've known would have likely dished out the same, just not that elegant. Dennis Hopper...Blue Velvet, Rivers edge, Apocalypse now, and Easy rider... so many great ones....I read an interview where he stated that all the drugs eaten, smoked and snorted in easy rider where all real drugs. They really did look like they were tripping during the brothel/graveyard scene!

Bubba
Before Hollywood went Gay and trans gender

I just got done scaring myself half to death -- When the saw finally got through the 5" thick branch, the twenty-foot cut-off branch came down and whacked Himself if the left arm... followed by the still-whizzing chainsaw. The fargin limb saved my arm from having an artery cut open!!!!! :eek: The chain hit the limb in the split-second that it was between the whirring chain and Unca-arm. O jeez. Continuing with the action, I fell offa the ladder. Owie. Managed to throw the chainsaw on the way down so I din' land on the sucker.

Congratulations on surviving intact Walt....................

58F @ 71% RH, partially cloudy and predicted to reach 77F.

A standoff between Proud Boys and Antifa, one fatal shooting, and 911 calls still up about 45%. The inmates are running the asylum.

Breakfast out, where I shared my blackberry concentrate with my Le Cordon Bleu chef friend and he pronounced the most like the actual taste of fresh blackberries that he has tasted. Hee, hee, hee.............

I installed a new hot water heater at one of the rental units and swung by to pick up my underground cable testing unit at the UPS store, only to find the package that arrived was not the tester. I instead got a note from Amazon saying they were unable to deliver to that location. As it is a UPS store that they have delivered packages to me for the last decade, I sent them a return note telling them their non delivery was absurd. Vee vill zee.......................

I was planning to work on the sprinkler today, but now I will find some more fun..........

Latest posts

Back