Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess i should have said i like my day time temps between 80 to 85 deg and my night time temps around 10 deg lower. The reason gor 80 to 00 is the power bill and my plants don't seem to mind it.

Changed the oil in the diesel this morning after finding out that the dealer sold me the wrong filter and I had to go buy another one, then I got to spend the last five hours looking at the hood of the beast while mowing the back pasture. I left a half acre up where the old garden used to be because it's nothing but white Dutch clover that the deers love. Speaking of deers, I fed four of them through the winter. Come spring time, they only came in late at night. Yesterday afternoon, they came back for a munch and brought two friends. This morning, a lone doe came up with a brand new fawn. Talk about cute! I'm not going to mow the woods this year because that's where they go when they need a safe place. I love to eat deer meat, but I love to watch them play out back a lot more.🦌

How come deer don't eat weeds, just my good plants.

They're pretty rough on sweet corn, too. I had a heck of a time keeping them out of my garden one year. I'd chase them off, and back they'd come. Went out one morning to check the damage and spooked two newborn fawns. I left the crop to them. Everybody around here grows sweet corn.

It cooled off here after the storms came through. It'll give the AC a little break.
I worked on the Jeep until the heat ran me off and the storms rolled in. I think I'll monkey around with it a little more and then take the big black one to the dealer and see why she's throwing codes. You know what Jeep stands for? Just Empty Every Pocket.

Had a little mishap this morning. Maybe it’ll stimulate some new growth

Attachments

• 8F48E201-DC46-422E-B1D9-FFA250425111.jpeg
    8F48E201-DC46-422E-B1D9-FFA250425111.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 7
Throw the cutting in a glass of water,,set it in the window and leave it alone. What do you have to lose. Ive cloned lots of stuff like that.

Latest posts

Back