Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me guess. Impossible customers or a problem you have never seen before. I once installed a cam that was milled improperly. Took forever to figure that one out. Cost me a fortune...flat rate.....you know....
I wish it was just cars and customers. I can handle that without an issue. Laid my son in law to rest yesterday.

He was too young to go already but after having no brain activity for as long as he did it’s probably a blessing that he didn’t survive. As massive of a stroke that he had, it would’ve been a long and hard rehabilitation. And knowing Jason, he wouldn’t have wanted to live that way So tonight raise a bowl or a joint to Jason

Gorilla glue looking good should start flowering soon ohh yeahh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 9
So talk about some luck I was looking to but a tumbler compost bin online like 200$ I’ve been seeing them so I’m driving up my street today coming home and in front of someone’s house low and behold the exact bin I was looking at they were throwing it out so I stopped through it in the Jeep to bring home n clean. Boy whatever they were doing with this wasn’t composting I swear I washed out a few fish eyes the most rancid smell ever. But ever a little elbow grease and almost losing my lunch got it looking new again so gonna start composting and in a few months my babies should have some good organic food to feed on.

Installed my new SP250 light in one of my tents today. How long after flipping to flower should I be able to start determining the sex of a plant. In one tent I have feminized Chocolope and the other I have regular Chemdawg and Blue fire OG

You’ll be able to tell by the balls but you should check often cuz things can happen fast...hard to say how long...you’ll see flowering start before you can tell sex though...at least that’s my experience...are you trying to make seed?

Latest posts

Back