Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr Roster will fix you up with some of his famous cannabis butte bullets.

Bubba
The cure is in the insertion of them, has to be done by a trained professional to work.
And Guess what Im a trained professional LOL
tenor.gif

Well I was going to be nosey and ask what the problem is but then I need to put on my Dr hat.
Hope it is not too bad, but anytime I had to drag my azz to the doctor I thought it was bad .
Feel Better Man,
You're more of a doctor than the first lady is!

I hired a plumber to help me restore an old farmhouse, and after he had just finished a rough first day on the job: a flat tire made him lose an hour of work, his electric drill quit and his ancient one ton truck refused to start. While I drove him home, he sat in stony silence. On arriving, he invited me in to meet his family. As we walked toward the front door, he paused briefly at a small tree, touching the tips of the branches with both hands. When opening the door he underwent an amazing transformation.. His face was wreathed in smiles and he hugged his two small children and gave his wife a kiss. Afterward he walked me to the car. We passed the tree and my curiosity got the better of me. I asked him about what I had seen him do earlier. ‘Oh, that's my trouble tree,' he replied 'I know I can't help having troubles on the job, but one thing's for sure, those troubles don't belong in the house with my wife and the children.. So I just hang them up on the tree every night when I come home and ask God to take care of them. Then in the morning I pick them up again.' 'Funny thing is,' he smiled,' when I come out in the morning to pick 'em up, there aren't nearly as many as I remember hanging up the night before. THIS ONE IS WORTH SENDING ON. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. We all need a Tree!

I hired a plumber to help me restore an old farmhouse, and after he had just finished a rough first day on the job: a flat tire made him lose an hour of work, his electric drill quit and his ancient one ton truck refused to start. While I drove him home, he sat in stony silence. On arriving, he invited me in to meet his family. As we walked toward the front door, he paused briefly at a small tree, touching the tips of the branches with both hands. When opening the door he underwent an amazing transformation.. His face was wreathed in smiles and he hugged his two small children and gave his wife a kiss. Afterward he walked me to the car. We passed the tree and my curiosity got the better of me. I asked him about what I had seen him do earlier. ‘Oh, that's my trouble tree,' he replied 'I know I can't help having troubles on the job, but one thing's for sure, those troubles don't belong in the house with my wife and the children.. So I just hang them up on the tree every night when I come home and ask God to take care of them. Then in the morning I pick them up again.' 'Funny thing is,' he smiled,' when I come out in the morning to pick 'em up, there aren't nearly as many as I remember hanging up the night before. THIS ONE IS WORTH SENDING ON. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. We all need a Tree!

That's a nice story,
1638351684901.png
It's 4:43, I woke up at 2 this happens sometimes, well a lot. I need a new pillow; I don't like the one I have. I'll do a little surfing and take it from there. Morning Island Of Misfits.

Yep, Wolf, dab a dab a do. Wolf, when is the best texture to squeeze a dab? I've read, right of the stem before hanging. Then, I read after dried is the best time to squeeze a dab.

Could you elaborate on your question?

Morning Misfits. Gonna call and get an appointment with a Gastroenterologist today. I have put it off long enough. Probably gonna have to get my stomach scoped. Whatever is going on needs fixing.

Good luck with your gastroenterologists brother! Hopefully it is something easy to address.

49F @ 97% RH, cloudy and predicted to reach 56F.

Portland down to one full time traffic control officer and traffic fatalities at 30 year high, despite warm and fuzzy “Vision Zero” program.

I collected a 24 hour urine sample to send off for analysis to see why I continue to get kidney stones and continuing to make good progress stretching out my left knee following surgery. Tomorrow is my knee post op with my orthopedic surgeon.

Finished reading The Lost Civilizations of the Stone Age as well as The 12th Planet.

More PT this morning early, but the balance of the day open for debauchery.

Could you elaborate on your question?

Good luck with your gastroenterologists brother! Hopefully it is something easy to address.

49F @ 97% RH, cloudy and predicted to reach 56F.

Portland down to one full time traffic control officer and traffic fatalities at 30 year high, despite warm and fuzzy “Vision Zero” program.

I collected a 24 hour urine sample to send off for analysis to see why I continue to get kidney stones and continuing to make good progress stretching out my left knee following surgery. Tomorrow is my knee post op with my orthopedic surgeon.

Finished reading The Lost Civilizations of the Stone Age as well as The 12th Planet.

More PT this morning early, but the balance of the day open for debauchery.
Did you fill more than the one 2qt specimen collection jar, I needed 2 of them ,

Latest posts

Back