Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you elaborate on your question?

Hi Graywolf isn't a dab made from pressing a bud with a Rosin press? When, you choose a bud to press is that bud dried out first by hanging it or do you just choose a bud right of the plant before harvesting? I hope that helps, I need to read up on all the neat stuff u can make from the cannabis plant. I have made hashish which I love. When, the time comes, I want to experiment with a CBD plants. TJ aches all over the place, his line of work was a Roofer for many years. Juat made a fresh pot of coffee and time for a bowl.
1638376134214.png

Did you fill more than the one 2qt specimen collection jar, I needed 2 of them ,

They sent a 4 liter plastic tank, but I only needed 2.3 L.

Hi Graywolf isn't a dab made from pressing a bud with a Rosin press? When, you choose a bud to press is that bud dried out first by hanging it or do you just choose a bud right of the plant before harvesting? I hope that helps, I need to read up on all the neat stuff u can make from the cannabis plant. I have made hashish which I love. When, the time comes, I want to experiment with a CBD plants. TJ aches all over the place, is line of work was a Roofer for many years. Juat made a fresh pot of coffee and time for a bowl.

Some dabs are made that way and called Rosin. What I'm currently dabbing is called dirty diamonds and is THC crystals coated in terpenes.

I've pressed Rosin both fresh and cured, but it worked out better more cured. I usually strip off the fan leaves and hang in a cool dry place until the small stems snap, or about a week, before processing Rosin, BHO, or QWET.

They sent a 4 liter plastic tank, but I only needed 2.3 L.

Some dabs are made that way and called Rosin. What I'm currently dabbing is called dirty diamonds and is THC crystals coated in terpenes.

I've pressed Rosin both fresh and cured, but it worked out better more cured. I usually strip off the fan leaves and hang in a cool dry place until the small stems snap, or about a week, before processing Rosin, BHO, or QWET.
GW what press do you use, did you build it yourself?
Story Pics Please

Wonder if there is an Epstein/bidun connection?

Epstein's bubblegummers are too old for Obiden.....................

53F @ 91% RH, cloudy and predicted to reach 54F.

An appointment this morning with my orthopedic surgeon to unveil my knee and discuss it with him.

Ostensibly a release to drive, which I already started Monday, given that I haven't been on Oxy since my second morning out of the hospital (17th) and it is my left knee, with me driving an automatic.

Epstein's bubblegummers are too old for Obiden.....................

53F @ 91% RH, cloudy and predicted to reach 54F.

An appointment this morning with my orthopedic surgeon to unveil my knee and discuss it with him.

Ostensibly a release to drive, which I already started Monday, given that I haven't been on Oxy since my second morning out of the hospital (17th) and it is my left knee, with me driving an automatic.

Greywolf you sure have high RH were u r. We have dry here. I'm not growing, So, no worries.:)

Greywolf you sure have high RH were u r. We have dry here. I'm not growing, So, no worries.:)

Yeah, we are near the ocean and at the confluence of two major rivers, so lots of moisture in the air. Also the Powdery Mildew and Botrytis capital of OR, and with too short a dry season to really grow outdoors without rain cover and good air circulation.

GW meant to say good luck with your orthopedic. You, have done so well, have fun today. :)

Thanks for the good thoughts brother. Being my fifth knee surgery, this time to overhaul a bionic replacement knee, I'm starting to get the recovery down pat and they get better and better with the surgeries.

Latest posts

Back