Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we had a Coney Island in Tulsa when I moved there in 1969 the best hot dogs I ever ate!....I could eat 6 right now! take me back to Tulsa , please! that’s old Gus in the window....started by 3-4 Greek brothers from back East

We had a Nick's Coney Island here.

yeah , the entire experience revolves around the dog for me.....I think the Greeks imported their dogs from Greece....then the chili...add cheese and onions , some salt , pepper , paprika , and some Louisiana hot sauce or Tabasco , all washed down by a big Pepsi....OMG!

My favorite sausages come from Otto's Sausage Kitchen and my favorite dog is either a pork link or an andouille with mustard and onions.

I'm deffo a misfit... Can't seem to find myself a place to call home. Can I hang with you guys for a while?

Welcome! This is where they hang out.......................

Heres to a cheeky Sunday night.View attachment 283031

Thanks brother! Choice!

53F @ 96% RH, raining, and predicted to reach 57F.

Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is the day I get my new upper plate!

Also a physical therapy day! I've made good progress and now walk without aid around the house, as well as being able to walk up the stairs. Still no comfortable position except flat of my back at night, but starting to get the hang of sleeping in that position.

I had to stop dabbing prior to surgery and started again Thanksgiving day, and again yesterday. Wow, what a couple of months laying off makes on dosage. One dab from a chunk of dirty diamond was enough to get the job done all morning.

You got a small taste of what I did when I quit for 16 years or so to raise my daughter and pass piss tests for work. You can toss a pack of Zig-Zags in my lap and I'm stoned!
Glad you're getting your new choppers. I'll bet you've already got your first meal planned. ;)

Morning Misfits Welcome aboard KrazyDave. Are, u growing? Graywolf I'll be dabbing in the future and looking forward to it. I have been growing for 8 years and have not been satisfied with any of my grows. This next time will be the one. I have to wait until Spring before I pick up again. I have the Gelato Fem, Jack Herer Fem, Lemon Auto and Yumbolt Auto. That is going to be my line up. Getting ready to go get my Boster and Flu shot today. Have fun today.
1638201690895.png

You got a small taste of what I did when I quit for 16 years or so to raise my daughter and pass piss tests for work. You can toss a pack of Zig-Zags in my lap and I'm stoned! Glad you're getting your new choppers. I'll bet you've already got your first meal planned. ;)

My usage was by necessity scattered and sparce during my working career as well. We were subject to testing if we were involved in an accident, if we were promoted, if we added insurance, or if we acted stoned.

Graywolf I'll be dabbing in the future and looking forward to it. I have been growing for 8 years and have not been satisfied with any of my grows. This next time will be the one.

Good luck with the next grow and dabs!

California, LaLa land.

More like CA CA land of late.

51F @ 94% RH, cloudy with 6 mph winds and predicted to reach 58F.

Oregon Secretary of state proposes a civil fine for Portland Police commander in a town meeting, who dared criticized the Portland DA that has consistently undermined police.

Got my new upper plate and made it through another PT session with my knee. Collecting a 24 hr urine sample for analysis to determine why I continue to get kidney stones.

Was able to get two unauthorized charges from Dropbox and Malwearbytes removed from my bank card. They just sneaked them in, but didn't fight my rebuttal. I asked my bank to issue me a new card, with a new account number, as I've had this one for a while and have used it extensively.

morning Island Of Misfits. My arms are a little bit soar from the booster and flu shots. Yep, Wolf, dab a dab a do. Wolf, when is the best texture to squeeze a dab? I've read, right of the stem before hanging. Then, I read after dried is the best time to squeeze a dab. Smoking on some Yumbolt with my cup of coffee. 33 here, Sunny.
1638278601692.png

Latest posts

Back