Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thawing out here among the oaktrees. So it's a muddy mess and I don't mind...

Off to do the paperwork before the outdoor work... but first another cup of liquid plumber.

ipod 214.JPG

I don’t know nuthin’ about Mobius but that glass thingy sure looks like a uterus , the Fallopian tubes are a dead giveaway. …

View attachment 289247

View attachment 289248
You have learned, Grasshopper. You have found and seen and grokked the koan.

Your lesson is complete, because now you know why once you are in it, you can never get out...

I have gone fluke fishing in Moriches Bay. In the late 1940's.
I have a buddy who lives on a creek next to the inlet and had bunker spoon down pat . Stripe bass every time .
When you fished it it must have been unbelievable . tinker mackerel ,stripe bass ,weak fish .black fish ,sea bass ,flounder cod.I have memories where we went shark fishing one Monday and that Saturday &Sunday there was the moriches bay anglers club shark tournament. In the parking lot was a 40 yard dumpster of all the non eating shark they had caught packed to the top . That day we caught a 285lb mako. I drove around with the jaw for 2 days till i made a corner with it in a cooler filled with melted ice and it spilled on the back seat . 1978 wasn't my most brightest year ...

When you fished it it must have been unbelievable .
I wrote an article about the first fish I ever caught, and how we were flounder fishing one time and had to stop because we'd caught so many (>300) the freeboard on our rented ancient rowboat was almost gone.

Dad filleted every one of them. Most popular guy in the neighborhood. And crabbing. CLAMS ON JONES FARGIN BEACH!!!!

I wrote an article about the first fish I ever caught, and how we were flounder fishing one time and had to stop because we'd caught so many (>300) the freeboard on our rented ancient rowboat was almost gone.

Dad filleted every one of them. Most popular guy in the neighborhood. And crabbing. CLAMS ON JONES FARGIN BEACH!!!!
Sorry ,I just had to post this . T
Jonesbeach.jpg
this was seen at Jones Beach last spring ..

Latest posts

Back