Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clamingatmtsinai.jpg
Clamming at Mt Sinai harbor was a great spot...

I wrote an article about the first fish I ever caught, and how we were flounder fishing one time and had to stop because we'd caught so many (>300) the freeboard on our rented ancient rowboat was almost gone.

Dad filleted every one of them. Most popular guy in the neighborhood. And crabbing. CLAMS ON JONES FARGIN BEACH!!!!
Jones Beach has a place to see outdoor concerts.
I have seen a lot of them there .When its a nice nite its the best ,when its not nice its still pretty good.
Some where there is a picture of me at a Bob Dylan concert ,pouring rain in a clear cheap plastic poncho trying to lite a bat .

Jones Beach has a place to see outdoor concerts.
I have seen a lot of them there .When its a nice nite its the best ,when its not nice its still pretty good.
Some where there is a picture of me at a Bob Dylan concert ,pouring rain in a clear cheap plastic poncho trying to lite a bat .
Guy Lombardo use to drive one of his vintage Chris Crafts run about boats ever concert.
1646002334264.png

I wrote an article about the first fish I ever caught, and how we were flounder fishing one time and had to stop because we'd caught so many (>300) the freeboard on our rented ancient rowboat was almost gone.

Dad filleted every one of them. Most popular guy in the neighborhood. And crabbing. CLAMS ON JONES FARGIN BEACH!!!!
Funny ,now that I think of it I knew some guys who wrote for the Long Island Fisherman who hung out at a bait and tackle in Rocky Point

Latest posts

Back