Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When Walt walks down the street, Chuck Norris will cross over to the other side and not make eye contact.
1646035688967.png

@Unca Walt tells @Hippie420 he's Bad.................................................

Morning Roster your up early. Are you still up? It's 8:00 am here. 44 out and Cloudy. I have two appointments to kept today.

Good news for me. Me and a friend are going in on a 1/4 lb. YeHa. It's a new connection the other dealer only has gas and its $1.25 a 1/2. I want to try something different for a change.
1646053634964.png

Good news for me. Me and a friend are going in on a 1/4 lb. YeHa. It's a new connection the other dealer only has gas and its $1.25 a 1/2. I want to try something different for a change.

Whoop, whoop, ahroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let the good times roll! Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

54F @ 92% RH, rain with 10 mph wind and predicted to reach 59F. Looks like rain all the coming week, which should help with the snowpack in the mountains and satisfy the faunas and Portland water supply needs, as well as make the skiers and boarders happy, but keeping it in the mountains where it rightfully belongs.

PT this morning and dinner out with Grayfox and friend at Pastini's tonight, and in between I need to run a <35-gallon load of paint and other chemicals from my storage garage to Metro hazardous material disposal site. I will try to get a friend to run another <35-gallon load and that should clear out my storage of chemicals, which will make room to move some stuff around so it is more accessible for disposal and the garage door mechanics can replace my 18' wooden rollup door with a lighter weight steel door.

I also need to finish running electrical to that garage so that I can install lights and an automatic door opener. My plan is to make the space available for rent, but I will first have to repair the floor, which is the main reason I've used it for storage rather than rent it out in the first place. I can't rent out a space that is unsafe due to trip hazards.

Whoop, whoop, ahroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let the good times roll! Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

54F @ 92% RH, rain with 10 mph wind and predicted to reach 59F. Looks like rain all the coming week, which should help with the snowpack in the mountains and satisfy the faunas and Portland water supply needs, as well as make the skiers and boarders happy, but keeping it in the mountains where it rightfully belongs.

PT this morning and dinner out with Grayfox and friend at Pastini's tonight, and in between I need to run a <35-gallon load of paint and other chemicals from my storage garage to Metro hazardous material disposal site. I will try to get a friend to run another <35-gallon load and that should clear out my storage of chemicals, which will make room to move some stuff around so it is more accessible for disposal and the garage door mechanics can replace my 18' wooden rollup door with a lighter weight steel door.

I also need to finish running electrical to that garage so that I can install lights and an automatic door opener. My plan is to make the space available for rent, but I will first have to repair the floor, which is the main reason I've used it for storage rather than rent it out in the first place. I can't rent out a space that is unsafe due to trip hazards.
Funny ,last year I go to the dumps and after the bulk stuff I go over where you can put old gas cans . A prius driving bun boy was in front of me and just dropped off a new can container with a little gas in it in the spot and drives off. I pull up noticing a new gas can with some old gas in it . I empty his tank into another one and took his brand new tank home . Not easy being lame ...

Funny ,last year I go to the dumps and after the bulk stuff I go over where you can put old gas cans . A prius driving bun boy was in front of me and just dropped off a new can container with a little gas in it in the spot and drives off. I pull up noticing a new gas can with some old gas in it . I empty his tank into another one and took his brand new tank home . Not easy being lame ...
I left my mailing label so they would send it back after dumping it
I wondered where it went

Latest posts

Back