Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1646084014559.png

Found this.

my new to me 1986 6hp Johnson short shaft. I will be using this for duck hunting so basically only from point A to point B and no trolling. With a 3 gallon fuel tank and an oil mix of 50/1 how far do you think this puppy will take me? I am running a Grummon Sportboat (basically a 15 1/2ft. extra wide, flat bottom, square backed canoe that weighs 117 pounds empty and is rated for a 7hp motor).

Weight on the boat is a big issues as it may need to be portaged over land and what not while duck hunting. I am trying to figure out if the 3gl fuel tank will be fine or should I get a bigger one.
The three gal tank will be good enough. But suggest you take a extra can of gas. It can be another 3 gal. can or more. This is for safety. Measuring the gas consumption on a 7hp engine is more difficult because of so many variables. It will run all day 8 to 12 hours at trolling speed on 3 gal of gas. But at full speed this will change drastically. Distance traveled isn't a very good way to measure gas consumption on a engine used on water.

Morning Islandes yesterday was a bummer. When I make an appointment, I have my computer calendar up so I can enter my date and time for my Doctor appointment right away. Well, I went to my 1st appointment and they told me my appointment was in the morning for 9 am. I don't make a morning appointment just afternoon. It was for 1 pm. They try to tell me they were right. I know better cause I enter 1 pm. So, I went to my next appointment and they told me I wasn't on the list for that day. That made me mad. So mad that I forgot to go to the store before going home. Bummer.
I have a Doctor a appointment today and I'm calling the office before I leave the house.

I decided not to buy any weed, I'm going to buy perlite and FFO soil instead. My Lemon should be ready in two weeks I can wait. Growing is more important to me. My time is coming for working on a stash.

It's 38 degrees and mostly cloudy. Going to be another beautiful day. Have fun growing.
1646134483426.png

Anybody wanna go hunting or fishing.... lol

View attachment 289406
Guess I married the right gal. If I wanted to go for two weeks, she'd just tell me to be careful and that she'll miss me.

Good morning, Islanders. Another day of livin' the dream. Got beer in my near future, and a key lime cheese cake for a chaser.

Guess I married the right gal. If I wanted to go for two weeks, she'd just tell me to be careful and that she'll miss me.

Good morning, Islanders. Another day of livin' the dream. Got beer in my near future, and a key lime cheese cake for a chaser.
When I live in Key West I Loved it so much I had a pie every few days
Dang it Now I wants some
1646148692532.png

Does your honey have a good recipe?

Latest posts

Back