Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much do you want to make, I make 1/2 gallon at a time and add quite a bit of my trim and old weed laying around or like I think failed tastes wise.
I will see if Sam has a smaller amount method.
Basically take coconut oil into crook and cook the roots 18hours on low stirring even now and then
I then decarb the amount of weed I use 3 oz in 1/2 gallon batch
After decarb and the roots have cooked I add the decarbed weed (240 at 40mins ) and mix in
let thatt cook on low another 2hrs along with the root oil . Once done strain through cheese cloth .
Now I reheat to melt in some bees wax so the coconut oil will harden at room temp .
I add about 4oz of bees wax . You can add other oils at this time.
Remove from heat and let cool , when still above room temp I add Peppermint essence oils to get the sent I like (also has health benefits too) You can use other oil to make it smell the way you want .

I you want to make it There are places that can tell us exactly hos much bees wax to use so it does not get to hard , but even if it does you just spoon some out and the heat from your skin will melt it down.

Latest posts

Back