Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slab crappie were caught. (5) Going back this evening. Will leave a little early to try to get the good spot. A couple that I've fished with there before, beat me there by 10 minutes. We fish off a bridge. So first one there gets the spot. I didn't bring my keeper bucket. So I gave my fish to them. I think they took home about 20 slabs. We started catching them so fast I lost count. The bite starts at dark thirty. 30 min before sunset to 30 min after sunset.

Another cup O sludge then restring 2 poles....

View attachment 290347
She probably already knows how to float fish..................

Trying to get that out of my mind 🤪
e902e24971b7518270b4b4a450bc07f2.jpg
DmqqpzdXsAE2ABm.jpg

Slab crappie were caught. (5) Going back this evening. Will leave a little early to try to get the good spot. A couple that I've fished with there before, beat me there by 10 minutes. We fish off a bridge. So first one there gets the spot. I didn't bring my keeper bucket. So I gave my fish to them. I think they took home about 20 slabs. We started catching them so fast I lost count. The bite starts at dark thirty. 30 min before sunset to 30 min after sunset.

Another cup O sludge then restring 2 poles....

View attachment 290347
a lot to see at one time and after you cant unsee it, ever ...

Morning Misfits. Damn what happened...oh I lost an hour of sleep.
I refused to cave in with peer pressure so I stayed 2 hours more than usual ,its very cold here and some snow . But what I see on this group I embarrassed to complain comparing everything I see here. Buffalo can get 10 feet during a season

Latest posts

Back