Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear this boo. The water here is good plus I use and R/O system. Just have to put the necessary minerals back in.

We have all had issues at one time or another both indoor and out. I try and go by an old army term....KISS....keep it simple stupid. I know how to grow one way and one way only. Indoor, soil less medium in a tent. Plus we all have different climate conditions. Growing at 8,000 ft is different than the swamp or desert. I think it is your water as we discussed a couple of days ago.

My well water is excellent....38 ppm`s and the water on the mountain is even better....30 ppm and over 300 feet deep....the PH does fluctuate from time to time but that`s easy to deal with....hope you get it figured out Boo....Here`s a one of the Fire99`s going it alone on Dadga slow release ferts....G-night good people and take care n stay safe.
IMG_1388 (960x1280).jpg

I'm gonna do a flush as soon as the gear arrives...I'm told tomorrow ,but that seems a little fastr...used them before and will get back into the groove, I seem to have misplaced it...

After reading page after page of how you guys have such widely-ranging grow problems... I suddenly had an apostrophe (epiphany):

My forty years of total failure to grow a single leaf (forget buds) on any plant over 8" tall before mold, bugs, peacocks, rabbits, yada-to-infinity wipeouts is now pretty understandable.

While I feel slightly more stupid, I also feel a whisper of understanding -- you guys are building Formula 1 race-cars, and my knowledge and tools had me building these:

diy_scooter_farnsworth.jpg

No wonder I could never go uphill to where the goodies are.

Im already at work and drinking coffee. Yes i can be on this forum. My little Superintendent table sets in the middle of a 16,000sf empty building. Right now the guys are laying tile. Hopefully ill be turning the Burkes Outlet over in about 4 weeks and then its on to the next job.

Im already at work and drinking coffee. Yes i can be on this forum. My little Superintendent table sets in the middle of a 16,000sf empty building. Right now the guys are laying tile. Hopefully ill be turning the Burkes Outlet over in about 4 weeks and then its on to the next job.
Must be nice.....getting paid to play on the computer!!!

When i was a young and cuter mouse, it would annoy me to no end that the construction guys would whistle and hoot. I vowed that when i was old and toofless, i'd park my lawn chair and umbreller over by a construction site, and hoot and whistle at the guys, and would guzzle cold beers and throw empty cans attem.

Its hard work,, im already sweating.😁
Actually the building is much cooler today because of the clouds. Its 82 in here and i have my little fan.
Okay back to work,,,,,,on the forum.😁

Latest posts

Back