Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would like to apologize for starting the depravity... This should make things better.

user417176_pic1307762_1409154048.jpg

Time for a smoke, grass is cut and getting ready to go to the hearing joint. Ridiculous what a pair of decent hearing aids cost. Plus they are the epitome of planned obsolesce. As soon as the warranty is gone so are the hearing aids. A good pair is 6,500!!! Medicare will help some but this is just plain stupid.

https://www.mjp.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83461&pictureid=2060417

Kevinn, you asked Boo about drinking beer at the True Grit in Dumfries. I believe you meant to ask me and yes I did. Had a few at the Chili Hut as well down by the front gate. Back then there weren't many places to have a cold one.

Yes Pute, the hearing aids are rediculous and I don't wear mine all that often. What makes things worse is my pup ate my last pair and as best I could tell he only heard better when he lifted his tail. Looked through the yard for them but don't know what I would have done had I found them. Ended up getting another pair.

More rain this morning with high winds..once the sun comes up. I will go see how much damage it caused. Betting the plant in the veggy garden took a hit again.

Plants in the pen should have fared well being behind a 10' wall.

Coffeed up...off we go

C99 # 3.jpg

Good morning, brothers & sisters. I accomplished my mission yesterday, so now I get to pay for it today. They just don't make tractors for comfort. I'm seriously thinking about buying one of those gang mowers to drag behind the big Jeep. It's got air. :)

Latest posts

Back