Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This darn Chevy's windows are giving me fits. Window just will not go up on its own. Added extra grounds helped but not enough power is getting to the motor. Hate to haft to run a new power wire to the window circuit but it's looking like I will need to...

I hate electrical problems :glare:

Back to cussing at it....It does help lol

523571_322242401176425_1132294923_n.jpg

This darn Chevy's windows are giving me fits. Window just will not go up on its own. Added extra grounds helped but not enough power is getting to the motor. Hate to haft to run a new power wire to the window circuit but it's looking like I will need to...

I hate electrical problems :glare:

Stain, you sure it isn't just a weak motor or a bind in the regulator? I deal with this stuff all of the time. Very frustrating

@Steve1 All new regulator and motor with new window guide felt. Spent 2 hours just getting the new rollers on regulator to move freely in tracks. When I put a positive 10 gage wire directly to switch. It will go 98% the way up. Just not all the way without help. Thinking I might need to trim the felts a little or put wax on them. Still debating on what to do...

thanks

Good Afternoon folks, I am a Fine Misfit this is true. Thanks Bro Bubbles. Good to be back and How the place has changed for the Good.
Love seeing all my Bro. here . Hope to get to know the one's I don't know. I am nothing but a Outlaw Pot Grower and a Missouri Hillbilly Redneck.

Missed you brother Woody. You a can think our great Lady Angie. She is awesome and so is the Passion. Have fun and stay outta trouble or ill kick your butt next time i see you. Well i wont but my Wife will as you well know.😁

It dawned on me how to store pollen for a long time. Just put it in the freezer. I pressed a bunch of bubble hash five years ago. That particular crop had been surrounded with a patch of ragweed. I just fired up a bowl of the hash and darn near sneezed myself silly!

Latest posts

Back