Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Nanny , there is always root beer!...

I poured and finished concrete for about 40 yrs , licensed journeyman cement mason local 690

we were pouring a bunch of sidewalk in downtown Tulsa and at lunch time we always had a crowd of curious lunch bunch in suits and ties and several secretaries

one of them pretty secretaries asked me if she could write her initials in the fresh concrete

i said ”sure , but you have to leave your phone number too”....

man those were the days

The beer can drinking/throwing would have just been to torment the guys, cuz i knew that just grossing them out with my old age wouldn't be good enough revenge...i never really liked beer, but those constructing type often do...

Nowdays, with all the political 'uncools', i probably would get arrested. Guess i waited too long to get old! It might be fun to go to court over, tho.

Please don't take this cartoon wrong @Nannymouse but I think you might get a chuckle from it... My Blondy thought it was funny. She hates gravity too.

1497515_755609614467485_1407992336_n.jpg

hey Nanny , there is always root beer!...

I poured and finished concrete for about 40 yrs , licensed journeyman cement mason local 690

we were pouring a bunch of sidewalk in downtown Tulsa and at lunch time we always had a crowd of curious lunch bunch in suits and ties and several secretaries

one of them pretty secretaries asked me if she could write her initials in the fresh concrete

i said ”sure , but you have to leave your phone number too”....

man those were the days
big we had to work there before you. in bama the iron workers did all the rod work before the crete boys could pour. local 92

Hot and humid here but the plants are thriving....It`s transplant day for the Chemdawg x Tahoe OG....I`m liking the structure on these as they have some very big stalks and sturdy branching.....been meaning to get these in there new pots so I best get at it...hope your all enjoying your day and take care n stay safe.

G'Morning, y'all! Spent the better part of the morning moving stuff from garage into new shed.😓 Still have a BUNCH of Harley parts upstairs in garage to be moved to same place in shed. Ladders scare the h@ll out of me since I've had both hips replaced. Time for lunch. BBLater...

Good afternoon, boys and girls. Finally got a great day going. Not too hot, not too cold. I guess my fanny is going to be stuck to a tractor seat, mowing the back field that I've been putting off. No rest for the wicked.

Ok, just finished in the grow. Now time to go outside and cut the grass and make sure everything has enough H2O. Hearing appointment later. New hearing aids are in the shopping list. At least I'm getting them through Medicare. Didn't uses to have any real coverage but now there is. Not much help on the cost but better that nothing.

Here is the old man's equal to saggky boobs.....

6e4771ab6cfcd53433f5bf99736217ab.gif

Latest posts

Back