Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this very interesting. Always loved this dude. Funny as fk but a good guy.

As Deputy Barney Fife, he was so inept he had to carry his bullet in his pocket...all though he was a non-combatant during World War ll. Knotts became a highly-decorated soldier before leaving the military. The Army awarded Knotts multiple accolades including the World War II Victory Medal, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal, a Marksmanship Badge, and an Honorable Service Lapel Button. Don Knotts was born in 1924.
We salute you. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
1-barney-fife-greg-joens.jpg

Last edited:
Afternoon. Just got back from a very windy walk. Didn't walk across the dam today....to windy so Mrs Pute and I walked above the inlet in the trees. Nice change. Little muddy in spots be we will survive.

Don Knotts was funny and Andy Griffin was one of the shows I loved as a kid. I grew up with Opie and the gang. '

So what to do ..... to fricken windy to go outside and fart around.....I guess I will see what is going on on Fox.....oops the war.....fk that. Maybe wack off.....five minutes passes....ok now what.....

good-morning-dogs.gif

Morning, yesterday was a crappy day and I did the vacuum thing. Today cutting and hanging one more plant and the rest will be outside in the sun.

So Ness, once you are done with the bedroom who does the rest of the house?

Coffee please

I switch room to room there is no end to housework. I'm not cooking tonight it want ever you can fine. I had sugar smacks cereal. Time for a joint pass pass pass pass
1648063565481.png

Line crew took down 10 trees on the north side of the house today.(road side) I had planned to take them down to put up a new metal fence. They saved me at least a weeks worth of work..... So to show my appreciation. I gave them each a care package... (2 guys and one lady) Should have seen their smiles, ear to ear!!!! Even getting all the wood chip for the next few weeks while they're in the area.

Now need to move the spare parts from that side of the house, now that you can see them.... Till I get the fence up.

578618_512842648737270_1125404307_n.jpg

Morning Misfits. Gonna get close to 70f today. Now I have to figure out what to do with it. No wind....so far.

Chocolate cake for breakfast....I don't eat chocolate cake for dessert. Come to think of it I rarely have dessert. Bad habit IMO.

Just saw on the news that the city is not allowing any new grass to be planted.... including golf courses and lawns. Also incentivizing people to zeroscape existing lawns. Fk that! I love my lawn in the summer and I won't give it up.

IMG_20210619_130026364_HDR.jpg

Morning Misfits. Gonna get close to 70f today. Now I have to figure out what to do with it. No wind....so far.

Chocolate cake for breakfast....I don't eat chocolate cake for dessert. Come to think of it I rarely have dessert. Bad habit IMO.

Just saw on the news that the city is not allowing any new grass to be planted.... including golf courses and lawns. Also incentivizing people to zeroscape existing lawns. Fk that! I love my lawn in the summer and I won't give it up.

View attachment 291126
even cut on the diagonal !
I would reconsider chocolate cake though ....

View attachment 291126
Yeah but Big likes that sugar high in the morning to wash down his coffee and bud of the day…

View attachment 291126
Where do you reside Russia?
The Angry comment was for the No Grass laws

Latest posts

Back