Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I look funny but I endured ...
Actually, a fully loaded big rig ended up across my steel toe boot and that is why I have to wear the larger size shoe, I passed out from the pain . 3 toes had to reattached and 25 metal pins to reconstruct the foot.
Never knew there are so many bones in a foot.
Found the pic you see the ankle is all screwed too
1648150737611.png

Last edited:
Garden work done, walk done and finally got outside to to some spring clean up. Fargin vole's tore the crap out of my grass over the winter. My back yard has been covered in snow since early November and they have build a large city in my grass. It's ok I go through this every winter just not this bad.
Grass is turning green and starting to grow out front, back is still mostly snow. Mower is in the shop....they better finish it soon.

Out to dinner tonight....hmmm where to go.....all these choices.

Garden work done, walk done and finally got outside to to some spring clean up. Fargin vole's tore the crap out of my grass over the winter. My back yard has been covered in snow since early November and they have build a large city in my grass. It's ok I go through this every winter just not this bad.
Grass is turning green and starting to grow out front, back is still mostly snow. Mower is in the shop....they better finish it soon.

Out to dinner tonight....hmmm where to go.....all these choices.
I'd let ya borrow my dogs if I were closer. They are excellent vole exterminators.

I'd let ya borrow my dogs if I were closer. They are excellent vole exterminators.
Thanks it is a constant problem. My next door neighbor is a pig and his yard is a breeding ground for all rodents. We have huge rats here. They eat my maters.....I go to war with them every year.

20190901_075227.jpg

I use rat traps and bait stations.....I don't like that rat trap.....If you have ever been bitten by one you know what I mean.

Thanks it is a constant problem. My next door neighbor is a pig and his yard is a breeding ground for all rodents. We have huge rats here. They eat my maters.....I go to war with them every year.

View attachment 291152

I use rat traps and bait stations.....I don't like that rat trap.....If you have ever been bitten by one you know what I mean.
If you've still got all your fingers, the rat just gave you a love bite. They are capable of removing a digit with little effort.

View attachment 291152

That’s a big rat

Latest posts

Back