Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning, Islanders. Breezy, rainy, and cool here at Rancho Hippie. I can see why Washington state has the highest suicide rate in the nation. All this rain gets a bit depressing. Small potatoes compared to what's going on around the world, so I'll stop whining. The sun's GOTTA come out sooner or later!
The ducks down in the swamp are just loving it, though. Always have a family of 'em come warmer weather.

Got ya.
Have no idea. Russia has a no grass rule? Pute has some great looking grass though. Good job Pute.
That picture was taken last summer. Give me a couple of months and I'll have it back. My water bill average was $175 a month last Summer. About 10 years ago it was only about $20 a month in the summer. They're going to slowly price everybody out. New homes around here don't have yards. I ain't going to give mine up. Fk em.

Is it OK to Like things or do some get upset about it. I know other forums are strange especially to new people

1969114_772743016070451_98697963_n.jpg

It's all fun and games till.....

10428463_10152502370737162_8498697726751328802_n.jpg

Trouble doesn't last long here nor do ppl with too many feelings. That's what's great about this site. Old fkers with no feelings.🤪😝😁
Well except Walt. He had one somewhere but hasn't been able to find it.😂😂😂
Feelings?
I lost my feelings a long time ago
I do give 2 F's anymore .,

Latest posts

Back