Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
come on man , I am a totally innocent looking person and the guards just wanted to pick on me for some reason

if those overpaid cry babies kneel down during the National Anthem , count me out of going to any what used to be , an enjoyable get away from all the worldly bull excrement , and eat peanuts , drink beer , and have a hotdog , baseball game.

looks like real baseball has gone the way of the miniskirt and bell bottoms.

772225E4-31B5-466C-94B8-3A3C23A91C47.jpeg

No kneeling for this guy. I am an American. Rockies don't kneel and they are if first place.....where are the Dodgers? Oh, the way you look I would pick on you to. Are you related to the Uni bomber?

Whew....when you said "Come On Man" I thought you were gonna challenge me to push ups. 😇

Have a good day O'l fart. Come on up to Denver and we will curise Colfax.......

Last edited:
Roasted some chillies today. Love green chillie sauce and relleno stuffed with cheese. :drooling: Blondy is making salsa with the jalapeños and tomatoes are growing. It's a spicy hot... Also pickling okra with some of the jalapeños. They make great snacks.
sour bubble wall.jpg

Bacon cheese burgers with onion rings for lunch....

Some more pics of the patch.

wall o weed.jpg
towering.jpg

G'Afternoon, y'all! You should see when I go thru any airport. Grabbed by ankles & shook going thru the security check point. And about 1/2 the time again before I can board the plane. Needless to say I haven't flown in years. And that was before I had both hips done. Security don't give a damn about the little cards from the sawbones...

Funny thing is about that story with Big is it is true. We had just finished smoking some hash in the parking lot and were stoned as a mo-fo going through security. I got through fine but I thought it was the 4th of July when they ran the wand over Big. After truely several minutes of watching them try and figure out where Big's gun was (not) he was so flabbergasted he walked off and forgot his back pack. In a full panic we had to go back to the gate and hope it was still there. By the panic on his face there must have been pills, pot and who knows what else was in his pack. Rockies won..........

come on man , I am a totally innocent looking person and the guards just wanted to pick on me for some reason

if those overpaid cry babies kneel down during the National Anthem , count me out of going to any what used to be , an enjoyable get away from all the worldly bull excrement , and eat peanuts , drink beer , and have a hotdog , baseball game.

looks like real baseball has gone the way of the miniskirt and bell bottoms.

View attachment 263042
we are all in this together
No kneeling for this guy. I am an American. Rockies don't kneel and they are if first place.....where are the Dodgers? Oh, the way you look I would pick on you to. Are you related to the Uni bomber?

Whew....when you said "Come On Man" I thought you were gonna challenge me to push ups. 😇

Have a good day O'l fart. Come on up to Denver and we will curise Colfax.......
its ok guys its ok, we are in this together

I've lost enough family, friends and clientele over controversial issues...

so hear goes it.

I believe in protest, period.

If people need to approve of what I believe in then I do not need or want them in my life.

Id rather be broke on the side lines and standing for what I believe in then live a life on my knees and not take a stance.

If 'other methods/laws' really worked, protests would not be needed. The protest is not the problem! a simple kneel during an anthem doesn't even interrupt the game. Pretty mild way to protest a severe problem, but wow, the reactions were far more 'violent' than the peaceful protest.

Last edited:
Protesting is one thing,, rioting is another. You have a right to peaceful protest,,you don't have a right to steal,,pull down statues,,and tear ppls property up.
And if you want to kneel,,knell before the Anthem,,not during.

i don't have a problem with the protest, if it wasn't for protest then we wouldn't have some of the things we do. however being a veteran it doesn't appeal to me to kneel during our national anthem. during prayer i'll kneel with anybody, but yall may have to help me back up. people have beliefs and not everybody is going to stand behind what you believe but don't destroy and steal everything in your path.

All that bombs bursting in air and rockets' red glare cannot be sullied with a horrible thing like a quiet and peaceful kneel?

I do agree about non-violence. But, when my 'colored' grandkids' lives are in jeapardy for just walking and wearing a hoodie, or just driving a vehicle, i could show up with a pitchfork...

Last edited:
Here is my problem. These guys are multi millionaires. I never see them kneeling in the bars after the game or anywhere else for that matter. If they want to help,,,use the money they make tons of to help the very ppl they claim they care about. They all should get together pool their money and go into the these neighborhoods and help make changes that will take these ppl out of gangs and poverty and give them a shot at life. But no,,all they do is kneel when they are at work to act like they care. And you dont go to work and kneel to prove your points. You do that on your off time. Why is it we never here or see them on the off season kneeling.?

Shheeesh. I don't often watch sports, but when i have, there is often a spot that highlights some of the charity work that is done by the athletes. Doesn't take much of a search to find the top 'givers'. Lots of $ goes toward boys and girls clubs, for instance. Off-season is when a lot of stuff is done, in the communites.

One of my first jobs was associated closely with law enforcement. Some of those guys LOVED to prove their point while at work, and there are plenty of work places that have their versions of that.

I guess it's where you come from and what you have experienced and what you are looking (or not looking) for.

I could go for some ice cream, have not had any for a long time.

Last edited:
theres only one judge to what or whom is worthy of protest

analyzing reasons to protest or whats worthy reminds me of the lady protesting to go get her nails done or hair done... i have no opinion on it

but
i do have an opinion about people killing people and dieing ... i don't think its right.

period

Latest posts

Back