Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Evening. Good Folks of the Island. How is everyone this Fine Evening. Rained for the 5th day in a row. Need to check the Auto in flower.
The 12 Photos should be good. I got my 48, Now I got to do 50 before another 48.
Bubbles that weed sounds Awesome. I need to start me a Something new. Tent is full of clones. Maybe in a few months.

Need to shower again.... Hope all had a good day.

12' at the top board. They will be above it in no time.
peaking.jpg

I have that Key lime pie in a Vape pen here and it`s pretty good....Marsh Mellow OG and Sweet Tooth are also pretty nice but my favorite one was the London Pound Cake....I hit the Big site today with 2000 litres of water and things are looking pretty good...Been way to hot here but the plants are loving every minute of it...hope you all had a great day and take care n stay safe.

Hey everybody, what's up? Sorry I haven't been around much, between health issues, being busy elsewhere, and lack of giving a *bleep*, I just haven't felt up to it. I think the last time I did make it here, I wound up just going to my grow thread and dropping a pic.

I hope you are all doing well. 🤘

I couldn't sleep. Need to apologize for my cranky outbursts. I really do not condone riots. I have been blaming everything on the comet. But i think that i'm getting frustrated, angry, and exhausted from recent world events...and my grandkids are getting real close to ages where i realize how vulnerable they will be. The 'earthquake' over at the island has me down, too. This is just downright embarassing.

I couldn't sleep. Need to apologize for my cranky outbursts. I really do not condone riots. I have been blaming everything on the comet. But i think that i'm getting frustrated, angry, and exhausted from recent world events...and my grandkids are getting real close to ages where i realize how vulnerable they will be. The 'earthquake' over at the island has me down, too. This is just downright embarassing.

No worries Nanny,,your around friends. We all have those days. With everything going on its easy to lose your cool.
Yes my butt is up early. My eyes open at 5am every morning. Must be my age.😁

I'm in on the wake and bake!!!

@Big, do you actually go to those monster truck shows. I went once ...... To loud for me!! I ruined my ears in the 60's and do everything to protect what hearing I have left. New hearing aids on the way.....$3,200!!! And that is with medicare.....$6,500 without ...... Astonishing!!!!

You are gonna love them. The price tells me what they are; they'll have blu-ray, directional reception (so you can be in a noisy restaurant and point a little gadget at your companion... and you will hear your companion and not the dishes crashing).

As a dinged GI, I got mine "free".

Now I can hear a butterfly fart in a cottonball. 🆒

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back