Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'Afternoon, y'all! You should see when I go thru any airport. Grabbed by ankles & shook going thru the security check point. And about 1/2 the time again before I can board the plane. Needless to say I haven't flown in years. And that was before I had both hips done. Security don't give a damn about the little cards from the sawbones...

Yeah... I don't fly anymore. I've got a titanium armbone and shoulder, and bolts in my knee.

I betcha BigSur has the same problem.

If 'other methods/laws' really worked, protests would not be needed. The protest is not the problem! a simple kneel during an anthem doesn't even interrupt the game. Pretty mild way to protest a severe problem, but wow, the reactions were far more 'violent' than the peaceful protest.

Nannymouse -- You are a total sweetie. But that bolded sentence is wrong in so many ways.

1. The BLM thing is a Soros-funded ($25/hr) attack on American values.

2. The BLM thing is a Deep State violent and murderous political terrorist movement with both agitators and useful idiots.

3. Floyd died because he shoved drugs up his butt. (autopsy report) NOT because of "I can't breathe".

4. Kneeling = REJECTING <-- Right? Yes. Rejecting AMERICA and what the Anthem stands for. Burning the American flag. Destroying/defacing historic monuments.

5. The BLM thing -- get this VERY clearly -- is now threatening businesses to pay "reparation money" to the "peaceful protesters" or they will burn those businesses down.

6. The BLM thing -- get this even MORE clearly -- has resulted in hundreds of MURDERS. Just today, another 9-year old was shot to death. NYC has more murders so far this year than all of 2019.

Lastly: My family have been patriots. All of them. ALL have volunteered to serve our country to protect the American Miracle. <-- The finest, fairest, most decent setup in human history. Unmatched, unparalleled.

Those who burn the flag, those who reject American idealism for barbarous terrorism are exactly like the heroes who spit on returning GI's, who made up supply packages for the VC (Minnesota), and sat for pictures manning an enemy anti-aircraft gun, and would beg for a PH because of one rice grain and then a splinter (Kerry).

Those people OFFEND me.

UncaWalt, tell us how you really feel.
Me, myself and I agree with ya. I am a Vietnam veteran, my dad WW2, my son has 16 years in the Navy. These people that do not like it here can go back to where they came from and change that country to their liking. Gonna step down now, nuff said.

Nannymouse -- You are a total sweetie. But that bolded sentence is wrong in so many ways.

1. The BLM thing is a Soros-funded ($25/hr) attack on American values.

2. The BLM thing is a Deep State violent and murderous political terrorist movement with both agitators and useful idiots.

3. Floyd died because he shoved drugs up his butt. (autopsy report) NOT because of "I can't breathe".

4. Kneeling = REJECTING <-- Right? Yes. Rejecting AMERICA and what the Anthem stands for. Burning the American flag. Destroying/defacing historic monuments.

5. The BLM thing -- get this VERY clearly -- is now threatening businesses to pay "reparation money" to the "peaceful protesters" or they will burn those businesses down.

6. The BLM thing -- get this even MORE clearly -- has resulted in hundreds of MURDERS. Just today, another 9-year old was shot to death. NYC has more murders so far this year than all of 2019.

Lastly: My family have been patriots. All of them. ALL have volunteered to serve our country to protect the American Miracle. <-- The finest, fairest, most decent setup in human history. Unmatched, unparalleled.

Those who burn the flag, those who reject American idealism for barbarous terrorism are exactly like the heroes who spit on returning GI's, who made up supply packages for the VC (Minnesota), and sat for pictures manning an enemy anti-aircraft gun, and would beg for a PH because of one rice grain and then a splinter (Kerry).

Those people OFFEND me.
Our family raised us to respect and honor our parents and elders

i was also raised to stand up for what I believe in and to stand up for the youngsters who can not stand up for themselves, regardless of the length of their bootstraps.

we all have to sleep better at night. I don't blame anyone for wanting to sleep better at night.

One persons Terrorist is anothers revolutionary

\/\/\/

Those people OFFEND me.

^^^^^ Im sorry this has happened and is happening. I don't promote hatred against anything but hatred itself

I'm not trying to argue whats right and wrong, and who is worthy and who is not. What I would like to express is my right and others right to protest. I understand that there are saboteurs in every movement. Im no historian or genius or veteran for that matter, I will add this though,

I BELIEVE THAT BLACK LIVES MATTER!

I also believe that an entire group of people or a MOVEMENT should not be condemned and hated for the actions of a FEW ignorant saboteurs<<<<thats prejudice, bigotry, and cognitive dissonance. To Label everyone who stands by a movement terrorist because of the actions of a minority of homeless, desperate, oppressed, mentally ill people is beyond my understanding of this dichotomy.

SO if what you say is true Unc then send the men in black and off I go to Guantanamo Bay, speaking of Guantanamo Bay i wonder if there are any KKK members there? If not, there should be

Peace and Protest Grease

I will say,,this is where we ALL will have to agree to disagree and move on. We don't want this to get ugly and i can see where it can move in that direction,,so how about we go back to,,smoking some dank and enjoying the day.
All lives Matter,especially Potheads. 😁
Well crap,,i cant smoke,im at work.😜

Let me get back on subject

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE NUGGETS WHERE BLM JERSEYS

AND IM SO EXCITED TO SEE MEXICAN BALL PLAYERS KNEEL WHERE I IVE BLED ON THAT DIAMOND

FINALLY

I CANT WAIT TO FIND A WEBSITE WITH POT ONLY AND NO POLITICS BECAUSE THE POLITICS ALLOWED IS ALWAYS ONE SIDED

PEACE

i hope and pray everyone gets what they want out of POT and life

No sir,,we are trying to keep politics off this forum. This is the 1st problem ive seen. Like i said,,i allowed you a rebuttal. I removed your other post because you wouldn't let it go.
There is no sides just difference of opinion.
Now can we just move on please. Your both right okay.

we are all old farts here and mature and wise enough to know what snide remarks are and

ice breakers wether or not intended for controversy, is obvious

I see right through the double standards and id rather just participate in a Marijuana Passion that's just about marijuana.

P.S

KKK is bad completely BAD Zero good in KKK

BLM has good intentions

if had to choose a side I KNEEL WITH KAP

e6f53d55cce7205c3c4d1e0ebc528455.jpg

Well, i think that caveman and i are on similar wavelengths and i would LIKE to respond...again, but won't. I hope.

Anyway, one of my first thoughts this morning, besides the fact that i stayed up too late and then slept in, was actually a question. Does anyone ever do that ice water hash, anymore? Many years ago, i did a tiny batch and it was so clean! I guess that i was thinking about it, because someone asked why i wouldn't make tincture in the butter machine. Well, i figure that when using herb, it just beats too much green into the alcohol (or i fear it would, cuz i've not done it in machine, yet). When i woke this morning, i was thinking how if a person had a large batch of the icewaterhash, butter machine would maybe be the way to go.

Mouse is crossing over to mostly edibles, actually drinkables, more and more, lately.

Mornin' lol

.. nannymouse, .. it's been a Full Moon .

Wot I do know is that John McCain and J Epstein are not dead, They are on Gitmo and I have proof .. George ' daddy ' B was there briefly till he was hung for treason .. my proof entails me going to fed pen if I disclose

Smoke one caveman .. i'll hit it for you in honour .. but please

Morning folks! I hope the Island can stay drama free.

NM, ice hash is the only way I do it. I like my bubble bags. I also like the fact that I don't have to trim the weed or cure it first. I do cut off the top colas and trim and cure those, but the older I get, the more hash I make!;)

Morning folks! I hope the Island can stay drama free.

NM, ice hash is the only way I do it. I like my bubble bags. I also like the fact that I don't have to trim the weed or cure it first. I do cut off the top colas and trim and cure those, but the older I get, the more hash I make!;)
Fine minds think alike. Bubble hash takes up much less room in the freezer and it keeps well, too. The first batch I made many moons ago was in a bucket with a drywall paddle and a half inch drill motor. Sloppy, but it worked. Came out pretty green though.
I went to the local grow shop and they had a machine for making it that looked like those little camping washers (who washes clothes when they're camping?). They wanted close to a buck and a half for it. Harbor Freight had a cement mixer on sale for a hundred. Little bugger works great. The first run on the herb comes out the color of the old blonde Lebanese we used to get back in the late 60's - early 70's. The next run comes out a little darker, and if you go for a few more runs, it starts coming out green. Still slaps ya pretty hard. The more you run it, the less you get, so I quit when it just isn't worth the effort for the return.
I'd rather smoke hash than buds any day, but it is nice to have a few buds for a change of taste.

I'm Hippie, and I endorse this message......:p

Latest posts

Back