Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to make ghetto kief by cutting the top off a two liter soda bottle, stuffing my trim in the bottle (with a couple coins to help agitate). Then just duck tape one of those permanent metal coffee filters over the top of the bottle, then you just turn it upside down and shake over a mirror. Scrape it up with a credit card and warm it in the palm of your hand until it sticks together. I haven't done that since I started baking canna cookies. I like hash but it makes me cough too much and cookies help me sleep.

Sorry Reibsi....you are running short on time...no buds at all? Your plants looked good the last time I saw them. Have you ever had this problem before?
Oh I`m good to grow here as the CM x AA , LBL x AA, AA x LBL and the ( Afghan Kush x Strawberry Kush ) x AA are all in full flower....it`s the test strains that i`m worried about....here`s the LBL x AA # 8 in flower and this one is the Lemon Drop pheno with the skinny leaves and long running colas...only had the one plants last year so I`m stoked to be able to grow more of them....
IMG_1553 - Copy (1600x1200).jpg

Love the chat tonight - been trimming a lot and have a pretty decent size bag of frozen sugar leaves building up that I need to figure out something to do with. Have been on the fence between some sort of edible butter, tincture or going the bubble hash Route but I guess we’ll see. Looking for the 20% effort that will give the 80% result

Reibsi, don't worry my friend. when I made that Lemon Drop I almost cut her down early in flower. She was a tall stick of a lady, super stretched and looked weird compared to the other LBL I was running.. but boy was I glad I didn't.. she finished up so nice and was the one that smelled so much like Lemons she was called Lemon Drop like the hard candies.. I personally love LBL and hope your crosses with your AA make for something amazing buddy...

Today was Dr appt day, so went ahead and hit the hydro store to get more soil and another 5pk of these oxy pots..

Morning everybody. My back is screaming at me!! Wondering what I did yesterday to cause this. Will do some stretches and try and loosen it up a bit.

My Strawberry OG has been hanging to 5 days now. Would like to start trimming on her but probably still to early. Will check her out a bit later.

Nice and cool again this morning. Clouds have already moved in. Hopefully the sky will open up and give us some free water.

Looks like a good day for fishing Big......have fun!!

I saw where it came ashore Muggs.....hope you are ok!

Looks like everybody is having a cup...I will join in

Later

Good morning, kind and gentle people. Rainy and overcast here, so my birds let me sleep in this morning, bless their little feathered hearts. I need that once in a while. I've got to shake the cobwebs out of my head and make a run to town for a few supplies and to vote. After that, I might just play lazy the rest of the day. I do that rather well.

Latest posts

Back