Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That droopy flower is a 12 apostles and it's been the family 50+ years. Been in this spot 42 years. Have no idea how the weed got there.
As for irrigation, its a solar power well. Shouldn't need to fire it up for at least another week. We got 6 inches of rain a week ago. Hince the humidity in miserable category.

Off to go skinny dipping in the fishing hole. Then fish and sip some shine till midnight or till I'm sh_it faced.

View attachment 300021

you all are like 4-6 weeks ahead of us

that is gonna turn into a huge hedge!

say , do you happen to know what flavor this lanky lady is?

7F532280-278B-4F82-A32F-4040FDF68E81.png

Mrs. K got me this nifty set for me B-day recently. Super sweet bong, ash tray and wood tray. The pipe is amazing, hits like a hammer and I’ve never had anything so easy to clean. ( That’s Mrs. K’s favorite part).
D255920A-057A-4834-A4A3-7B2F7180867C.jpeg

Mrs. K got me this nifty set for me B-day recently. Super sweet bong, ash tray and wood tray. The pipe is amazing, hits like a hammer and I’ve never had anything so easy to clean. ( That’s Mrs. K’s favorite part).
View attachment 300031
You married a Queen Brother ....
Looks like you can take the bottom off and run a brush straight thru.
Where did your Mrs. find it ?

You married a Queen Brother ....
Looks like you can take the bottom off and run a brush straight thru.
Where did your Mrs. find it ?
Smoke Honest is the name of the company. The black top unscrews from the glass base, the mouthpiece tube unscrews and gets placed one the ss steel down stem. The whole damn thing screws back together. Add alcohol and kosher salt, take the silicone base off and cover the top with the holes. Shake for a bit, empty and done, f’n spotless. I love elegant stuff that just works like this. Check these guys out.

Edit: Oh yeah, that’s a magnet in the top to hold a lighter, ingenious! And the silver thing is a poker.

Smoke Honest is the name of the company. The black top unscrews from the glass base, the mouthpiece tube unscrews and gets placed one the ss steel down stem. The whole damn thing screws back together. Add alcohol and kosher salt, take the silicone base off and cover the top with the holes. Shake for a bit, empty and done, f’n spotless. I love elegant stuff that just works like this. Check these guys out.

Edit: Oh yeah, that’s a magnet in the top to hold a lighter, ingenious! And the silver thing is a poker.
Gonna get me one of those ! thanks!

Nice birthday present. I like the clean easy thing. I have OCD about clean glass every time when I smoke in my glass blunt or bong

ambidextrious
you all are like 4-6 weeks ahead of us

that is gonna turn into a huge hedge!

say , do you happen to know what flavor this lanky lady is?

View attachment 300029
Most likely a trainwreck cross. That's about where it fell when I chopped her down with an axe.

towering train wrecks.jpg

Didn't get sh t faced but got a good buzz on. Just to humid here atm. Cloths are soaked with sweat. Caught 10 bass, 2 on one topwater lure. Couldn't believe it when it happened and to top that off. Caught a channel cat on same topwater lure. Love this pond I fish....

Shower time.....

f hole 1.jpg

You kids have a good night. The Old Hen's made her way into the bedroom, so I've got around 15 minutes to talk to her before she starts peeling the paint off the walls with her snoring. The more she putters around outside, the louder she snores. Love her anyway. I don't snore. I've stayed up to see, and I don't. 😊

A tad late jumping into this one. We keep chickens, so rats are sometimes an issue, squirrels, don’t get me started. Chewed wiring and almost burnt down my house. Not a fan of firearms, no sir. (Although I am looking at a .22 long rifle) I am an air gun enthusiast. I have .22 cal. air rifles. One will do almost 800 f ps with a 14.3 grain pellet and is a laser to about 40 yards. I sit in the bathroom window and. . . well, you know.

View attachment 300015View attachment 300016
There's a pretty girl on YouTube who makes a living getting rid of iguanas in populated areas. She uses a lovely Airguns of Arizona air-gun with all the bells and whistles to pick them off roofs, trees, yada. She even has a GoPro through-the-lens thingy so you can see what she sees when shooting.

Yours looks really nice. But I do not need an airgun. A .22 is not a problem. The problem is that I never actually see them chewing on a hanging green mango, but I sure can see where they had been.

Now... how to find out which one is the culprit out there at the feeder?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back