Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they are a nusiance causing property damage, by all means kill them. Transporting them is a starvation thing. Shoot them outright. And for gods sake don't paint them. They will also chew your electricals. I had them in a wall many years ago. I figured it was a raccoon by the racket it was making, but it was a squirrel. They had got in through a hole in the soffit, just like you. They didn't get a chance to nest. They were dealt with harshly, holes mended problem solved. I don't know if they have fleas, but if they do all sorts of disease can be transmitted.

Bubba
A tad late jumping into this one. We keep chickens, so rats are sometimes an issue, squirrels, don’t get me started. Chewed wiring and almost burnt down my house. Not a fan of firearms, no sir. (Although I am looking at a .22 long rifle) I am an air gun enthusiast. I have .22 cal. air rifles. One will do almost 800 f ps with a 14.3 grain pellet and is a laser to about 40 yards. I sit in the bathroom window and. . . well, you know.

B2C66E05-F9A3-478E-95F8-23C88C97448E.jpeg
945163BC-4DE4-4503-913A-9033C3467A21.jpeg

Wow you guys. Don’t want to rub it in but it’s a glorious 73 F 41% sunny evening here in New England. New guts in my grill, firing it up for a nice rib eye. I’ll have a cold one for ya!
I am drinking a cold Avalanche Amber Ale right now.

Maybe that hot tub will cool you off 😊
You have got to be kidding.
heat index 105f here. Like walking in soup outside.

View attachment 300017
Only thing saving me is the humidity is only 20%....could imagine 80%....I would die.

Duh................ When I first looked I saw droopy corn in your garden Staid and then I saw it was a flower and have no idea how its leaves normally hang. How are you irrigating?
That droopy flower is a 12 apostles and it's been the family 50+ years. Been in this spot 42 years. Have no idea how the weed got there.
As for irrigation, its a solar power well. Shouldn't need to fire it up for at least another week. We got 6 inches of rain a week ago. Hince the humidity in miserable category.

Off to go skinny dipping in the fishing hole. Then fish and sip some shine till midnight or till I'm sh_it faced.

a patch.jpg

A tad late jumping into this one. We keep chickens, so rats are sometimes an issue, squirrels, don’t get me started. Chewed wiring and almost burnt down my house. Not a fan of firearms, no sir. (Although I am looking at a .22 long rifle) I am an air gun enthusiast. I have .22 cal. air rifles. One will do almost 800 f ps with a 14.3 grain pellet and is a laser to about 40 yards. I sit in the bathroom window and. . . well, you know.

View attachment 300015View attachment 300016
I love my guns and I love my air rifles.
Im a Weirauch springer kinda guy

Latest posts

Back