Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1654951678622.png

Old Hen wants to go to Kuauttown to the farmer's market. Got to hit it early 'cause the Bavarian Festival is going on and the place gets crowded with tourists quickly. Gonna swing by my favorite little diner for some onion rings. Rain coming this afternoon, so I'm gonna wing the rest of the day.
Anybody see flies circling over at Kindbuds place?

Hee, hee, hee, Grayfox normally feeds Layla, who can't eat just any food and can be a finicky eater, leaving expensive food to go to waste. While she was gone I fed Layla her two scoops of mixed and dry food combined, which she ignored, so I stuck her pan in a zip lock bag and stuck it in the refrigerator.

She is a strong advocate for herself and soon conveyed to me that she was hungry, so I pulled out her pan and gave it to her, which she snubbed. I put it back in the plastic bag and the fridge and gave it to her again at the evening feeding, which she ate half of, so I stuck the half back in the plastic bag and fridge and gave it to her the next morning, which she ate.

That evening I only gave one cup of mixed food, which she ate and then came and strongly advocated for her second cup, which she ate all of. Who says dogs can't count??

Dragon Fly males are not as smart as humans. I usually get the message with a snore............................

Dragon Fly males are not as smart as humans. I usually get the message with a snore............................

Which reminds me of one of my former lovers whose name I won't mentioned, who easily had multiple orgasms which bolstered my ego, except that she started passing out every time she had one, sometimes referred to as "little death."

Scared the shit out me the first time, but when I tried artificial respiration to resuscitate her, she woke up and was able to carry on. I remember getting raw a few times trying to get off before she beat me to it and passed out again.

I will be hiding from the heat today. Gonna tickle 100f . Way to hot for this time of year. I saw Big complaining about the heat as well. Just a couple of weeks ago we were b-itching about snow.....who flipped the switch.

Nice looking breakfast Hopper....looks spicy....my stomach won't take that anymore.

Sex.... Mrs Pute just says...."cover me up when you are done".

I knew it!!! The hardest-case bastages are the utter softest inside. When I go to my neighbor's pond, the fish come to the edge and the turtles come out to get treats. Yeah, and I have both feeder and raccoon-accessible plates. Bunnies and peacocks come to my back door, looking for nummies

While I am on the subject, I have a koan to handle.

Squirrels will destroy a mango tree crop. They take bites out of green hanging fruit, looking for any that are ripe enough. While they are welcome to the daily feedings at the proper place along with all the other wildies, the mango tree is verboten.

My problem: There is a giant new squirrel nest IN the top of my mango tree. There are no fruit yet, not even flowers... but what do I do?
Morta.....

Major huge problem here. I love my birds and squirrels but mice, rats and japanese beetles are in season.
I just found a potatoe bug on one of my girls yesterday. Think that's the first time I've ever seen one on cannabis. They look nasty in their larvae stage. All pink and alien looking. I know they wreak havoc in gardens.

Back from Frankenmuth. Surprisingly not crowded that early. Old Hen bought all kinds of baked goodies and we took a tour of the back streets that she'd never been down before. First ones seated when the diner opened. It had been a couple of months since we'd been there 'cause their prices are a bit high. We split a heartbreaker burger, subbed onion rings for fries, and got an order of stuffed mac & cheese bites. $32 + tip. For a burger....and eight rings.....and eight bites. I ain't cheap, but they ain't, either. Great food, though.
Took the TJ up to the car wash just for an excuse to drive a little more. Remembered a trick I used to use on the Harley; squirt 'er down with the soap cycle, and rinse her off with the wax cycle. Made the scooter shine like I'd been at it for hours, and worked just as good on the Jeep.
Too pretty outside to set inside. Might just stuff the battery in the Rolls and go for a short cruse.

Latest posts

Back