Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big, my water bill was $170 last month. Most of that goes to water the lawn. Every fricken day! Absolutely NO help from mother nature....must work for the Gov't .....always on vacation.

oh he-ll , I won’t complain no more!...$119 is not to to bad then , and $30 of that is for sewer charges

gas bill was like $23 and elect was like $64 , all that ain’t to bad for utilities , trash pickup is only $16.50 a month

add in taxes , insurance , groceries and gas , a person still needs an income just to meet bare essential needs...

and I’m not even counting medical supplies , prescriptions , food , clothes , and beer!...

now if I was living in southern Chile , I could have house and grounds keepers and live by the beach on less that $1500 a month

i may do that next spring when I retire

Good afternoon everyone...Hot and dry here with a nice breeze blowing....trying to get my ass in gear here but my back is not in the mood....got some watering to do so I`m not looking forward to it....paying for water just doesn`t sit right with me but one can`t live without it....I have 4 Chemdawg x Tahoe males here and 4 females....I think I`m gonna dust one of the AA`s with one or more of these stinky males....Also made a Thin Mints x GG#4 x AA cross....only had the one seed germinate so I put him to work..
The Mextiza x UEL test plants look beautiful and I was told I would find a keeper in a 10 pack and I`ve found it and a few others....not sure what this strain is gonna be like in the end but it appears to be one hell of an outdoor strain....the stink coming from the Mextiza side is over powering the swamp!...and yes, there in swamp tubes....hope you all have a great day and enjoy your weekend....take care n stay safe.

oh he-ll , I won’t complain no more!...$119 is not to to bad then , and $30 of that is for sewer charges

gas bill was like $23 and elect was like $64 , all that ain’t to bad for utilities , trash pickup is only $16.50 a month

add in taxes , insurance , groceries and gas , a person still needs an income just to meet bare essential needs...

and I’m not even counting medical supplies , prescriptions , food , clothes , and beer!...

now if I was living in southern Chile , I could have house and grounds keepers and live by the beach on less that $1500 a month

i may do that next spring when I retire

You are lucky to live where you do Big.

Electric bill last month $270 Annual homeowners ins $2700 Property tax $3400 I'm gonna stop there cause it is pissing my off. I have been retried 11 years now....don't know where the $$ is coming from.....Guess I need reperations.

You are lucky to live where you do Big.

Electric bill last month $270 Annual homeowners ins $2700 Property tax $3400 I'm gonna stop there cause it is pissing my off. I have been retried 11 years now....don't know where the $$ is coming from.....Guess I need reperations.

reparations?.....get yer arse back to work will be our reparations....it’s our privilege Amigo...

work work work

Good morning misfits
dry as popcorn out here
takes about 200-300 gallons of water every other day around here
my water bill was over $100 bucks last month , normally $70

with no rain , no grass to grow

a few photos of the garden

View attachment 263468

ecsd x ogers
View attachment 263469

a jalalabad star cross

View attachment 263470

Bodhi seeds snow leopard

View attachment 263471

more leopards

View attachment 263472

c99 genius pheno

View attachment 263473

Killer Joe
View attachment 263474
KILLER JOE
Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe

Just got home from work. Going to be firing up the RTUs monday. Already scheduled the Building Inspector and Fire Marshall where i can get my Finals and get my Ass outta there. Been there about 3 months. Going to take 3 weeks off. 👍

Latest posts

Back