Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big, my water bill was $170 last month. Most of that goes to water the lawn. Every fricken day! Absolutely NO help from mother nature....must work for the Gov't .....always on vacation.
feel lucky pute, I just got my proposed tax bill for my home...even with my homestead exemption it's going up to almost 7K this year...granted, it's a small city I have here and it's regular dirt underfoot, not gold...sheesh...:eek:

Long and freaking HOT A$$ day. Don't want to be down wind of me ATM. Spent most of the day building a rabbit tiller. A rabbit tiller is a cage that can be slide across the ground. Works for chickens too. Pics on next pic run.. Had to have more room for all the rabbits Blondy has. @21 ATM more on the way... Going to butcher 4 on Monday.

Off to the shower...

east.jpg

pot n peppers.jpg

Water is one thing I have plenty of. Got a creek that crosses my property three times, and have well water for the house. Don't think I've drank city water in forty years or better, probably longer.
Summer's almost gone, boys. Got to go into over achiever mode to get all the crap done before the snow flies.

Good evening Misfits....It actually turned out to be a nice day here and for the first time in over a Month there was no humidity to factor in!...we need rain in a bad way here and if we don`t get some soon I will be in for some serious trouble....My property taxes are just under 1 K but I do live in the country....House insurance is under 1 k so I can live with that....back is aching and I swear I will not lift one pail of water tomorrow....besides that all`s well here and I hope the same id true in your world....take care n stay safe.

Long and freaking HOT A$$ day. Don't want to be down wind of me ATM. Spent most of the day building a rabbit tiller. A rabbit tiller is a cage that can be slide across the ground. Works for chickens too. Pics on next pic run.. Had to have more room for all the rabbits Blondy has. @21 ATM more on the way... Going to butcher 4 on Monday.

Off to the shower...

View attachment 263482

View attachment 263483
O Lord, where is the "green with envy" emoji?

@Unca Walt Yep they're big and beautiful but the stress that comes with their size.... OH and when it comes to trimming them up. I would rather hoe a 100 acres of cotton.

Up n out early to beat the heat. Cutting a big dead Oaktree down at the inlaws. It's rite next to the house... More stress added to the day.

But first MOOOOORE coffee!

Looking up
SB# 4.jpg

Bro Boo -- Didja ever try that tincture? Just a few drops in some water...
hmmm, tincture walt...refresh my memory...musta slipped my mind or at least the space it used to occupy...:rolleyes:

mornin brother giggy, I'm heading out to slay the back 40's pasture, the crows are kicking up a storm...gonna take the 59 el camino out for a spin today...

Latest posts

Back