Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning boys. I'd much rather have it quiet than be drama filled. Got a little work to do and then it's time to get high. Sure wish Grasshopper and Auto would show back up. Hope they didn't get their feelings hurt. A wise man once told me, "They can't get your goat if they don't know where you keep it."

Welcome....so can ya grow pot? If so tell us what you are doing.
Greetings!
My current Projects/Strains are;
Hash Plant, Chem Dawg, Kandy Kush, Green Crack, Lavendar Jones, Pacha Mama, Spec Ops, Sour Cough, Jilly Bean, Purple Headband, Rise - N - Shine.
I started growing Cannabis in an Iowa riverbank in 1971, but I'm still learning, which has brought me here!
Not much really going on in the garden at this moment. Everything is in Veg, but I love to share my photos, so I will do that when it's more than just some Veg plants. I'll post something from Flower.
Thanks !

Morning. You need a Nick name knowcannibisknowpeace.......that is a mouth full. Lot going on my friend. Looking forward to some pics.

WoodRat that dress you are wearing is driving me crazy I don't care, would you go to the Prom with me???

Morning Steve, Aladin.

Last edited:
WoodRat that dress you are wearing is driving me crazy I don't care, would you go to the Prom with me???
Sure will, you silver tongued devil! Had some nice legs on me back in the day. I always was partial to green. Just don't ask me how old that pic is and I won't have to lie to you.:p

Latest posts

Back