Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning, folks. More rain last night/this morning. Sun's out now and work to be done.
As far as plants go, in the ground is the best if you can. One year I had three more girls than I'd planed on and didn't have the heart to kill them, so I put them in three 5 gallon buckets and set them out back by the pines and hoped the fly overs wouldn't spot them. Come harvest time, two looked great and the third was twice as large. I brought the two smaller ones in the garage for harvest. When I went back to grab the third, which was the nicest one of the bunch, I almost ripped the handle off the bucket. It was anchored solidly to the ground. I grabbed a shovel and dug under the bucket to find that it had a crack in it and the roots had grown through. It was a night and day difference in the harvest. Mother Earth does it better!

I love what the Sun is doing for my girls. Mother Nature can be very dangerous but she is awesome when it comes to growing weed or veggies🍅.
I have a pretty nice grow room but i only use it in the Winter. In the Summer i move outside during the day. I still flip them early to keep them shorter and hid. I grow 3 at a time and move them in after 12hrs of that wonderful Sun. Buds are tight and plants love it.

I’ve never grown outside but yesterday I had one small plant that’s been lagging behind and it was all droopy. I put it in about a 2 gallon pot( all I had at the time ) and left it outside. Man she sure likes the natural sunshine. She was standing up so tall!

Morning all. I can't grow outside. Way to conservative of a neighborhood plus there are people behind my house all the time. I have nowhere to hide them. So, winter, summer, spring and fall My plants are under lights.

Woods Rat, does that dress keep getting shorter? I swear I saw some early morning dew today. I meant while I was fishing....get your mind out of the gutter.

Back to whatever I was doing.

Good morning Islanders, how grows everything ? All of my girls, boys too, are under the lights. I would hate to spend all summer long growing and admiring a few beautiful girls, only to wake up one morning to find out someone liked them more then me. I really HATE rip offs.

Last edited by a moderator:
AS, take a gamble and put one of your gals outside. I'd bet you'd get more ounces of weed out of her than you will from half a dozen ones on the inside. My one and only outdoor grow gave me enough weed to keep me going for the last four years. I turned most of it into bubble hash just to be able to store it in the freezer. It still tastes good and still gets me goofy.

AS, take a gamble and put one of your gals outside. I'd bet you'd get more ounces of weed out of her than you will from half a dozen ones on the inside. My one and only outdoor grow gave me enough weed to keep me going for the last four years. I turned most of it into bubble hash just to be able to store it in the freezer. It still tastes good and still gets me goofy.
How would you know, you're goofy to begin with. 😇

Ok I'm listening......make it dirty....I need something to get my best friend woke up. Hey political name, how's it hanging .....

hey AS.... Don't call my next wife gofey.

Latest posts

Back